Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hybrid Parking Spots

graemevb

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
why does honda get to decide who parks where? lets see if holden can release some v8 parking spots

From what is supplied in the first post, Honda is paying the airport parking/whoever for the priviledge, so really people who buy Hondas are paying for it.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
erm, why is it bullshit? Its bullshit companies buy this parking at premium $$$ to allow their customers to use it?

Good on them I say.

One would have to assume that the parking fees would be considerable and would be passed on to customers in the form of additional cost at purchase and servicing time, though.

Nothing is ever free these days, especially when it comes to cars.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
theres SUV parks right by the front door at a shopping center here in adelaide

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
theres SUV parks right by the front door at a shopping center here in adelaide

Yeah, probably each spot would accommodate three sedans. They just make them big because half the time, SUV's are driven by women who should never advance beyond a Morrie Minor and couldn't park properly if their lives depended on it....

(Calaber now dons flak jacket and waits for bra burners to pour scorn and hot burning oil over him.):yeah:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Yeah, probably each spot would accommodate three sedans. They just make them big because half the time, SUV's are driven by women who should never advance beyond a Morrie Minor and couldn't park properly if their lives depended on it....

(Calaber now dons flak jacket and waits for bra burners to pour scorn and hot burning oil over him.):yeah:

Wouldn't worry too much about that, I don't think the people you're worried about have figured out this whole "interwebs" thing yet ;)

Acclaimed VS

cruising
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
This is stupid, considering hybrid cars are a waste of space resources and money and in the end they have the same economy and emmisions as a small diesel. If they did this for their hydrogen ruinning car when it comes out I wouldnt have a problem because imo it is a step towards the fututre of environmentally freindly motoring ulike hybrid cars which are crap and are actaully really badfor the environment when it comes to scrapping them becasue of all the bad chemicals in the batteries.

Anyway I'd lol if someone parked a clapped out V8 in one of these.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
beat up vn v8 with hybrid written in texter on the back

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
This is stupid, considering hybrid cars are a waste of space resources and money and in the end they have the same economy and emmisions as a small diesel. If they did this for their hydrogen ruinning car when it comes out I wouldnt have a problem because imo it is a step towards the fututre of environmentally freindly motoring ulike hybrid cars which are crap and are actaully really badfor the environment when it comes to scrapping them becasue of all the bad chemicals in the batteries.

Anyway I'd lol if someone parked a clapped out V8 in one of these.

Ahhh, but they're GREEEEEENNNNNNN.......Ruddy luvs 'em. You V8 hooligans who show no thought for the future of the planet are environmental vandals, didn't you know?

mrhotdog

What Would Jesus Do?.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S1 Acclaim
technically my duel fuel is a hybrid, "A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to propel the vehicle." so yes i want these spots in adelaide :)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
technically my duel fuel is a hybrid, "A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to propel the vehicle." so yes i want these spots in adelaide :)

forms of fuel are not a power source, they just keep the power source going. however if someone was to have one of those cars with an engine up front, and an engine in the boot, that could be different