Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HZ 1 Tonner 5.0L

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
i dunno where "deep south VN country" is, but: whats the ETA on this thing? what if we were all to organise a meet up in a few months? it'll help me get my arse to work.

Deep South VN country is 30 odd k's from the Adelaide GPO. :)

The ETA is 2 months as the VZ is all washed up in July. (VZ Storm in blue is for sale)

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
ure lucky, in nsw u would neva get that rego'd, as there are new laws in here, that you can not put a newer or more power full or bigger engine in your car unless it came out with it, evan with a engeneers cert. fair enough the injected 5 litre is only 304 as the carby 5 litre was 308, but the power output is higher than the 308

my gf's dad has a hx or something 1 tonner, gtx dash, prem front end, 5 litre injected motor wit super 5 speed, not sure on diff, know he has the normal tank and electric fuel pump

only reason he has his is because the conversion was done quiet a few years ago, but im 99% sure u cant do that any more in nsw

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
yea pretty sure they have, dont hold me to it, will do some researching and get back to you

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
The 7th July I'm going to Pt Pirie to weld up the passengers side floor and finish off the welding on the front under the widscreen. So all the major body work will be completed then with just the paint to go on.

Front bushes should be completed by then also. Only waiting on the fuel tank now and the fuel system/surge tank.

dk4400

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 UTE
The 7th July I'm going to Pt Pirie to weld up the passengers side floor and finish off the welding on the front under the widscreen. So all the major body work will be completed then with just the paint to go on.

Front bushes should be completed by then also. Only waiting on the fuel tank now and the fuel system/surge tank.

Coming along nicely :)

Well time to go and replace the other bonnet hinge on the HR.
Cheers

Last edited:

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Passengers side floor is now all welded in. Update photos when the battery is charged up :)