Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I am certain I saw a Commodore VE Today

blackahcdx

Reaction score
that muel shot reminds me of before the VT cam out there was a pic going around with a VS wagon body shell running around on VT running gear with pumped gaurds, same thing in my opinion, a very early muel for the VE platform.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Boooooooom these pics are 100% legit, Saw it just before around Dandenong, Closer to Noble Park area, Around Maccas Was driving and couldnt take pics but damn it's weird seeing a cloaked car!!!!!!!!! Size is sort of weird aswell.........

Cheers
MaT

silver_bullet

Now Genesis Blue Bullet
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore S
wat about on the back window, the brake light is up on top of the window, not down the bottom nor on the spoiler, any models with that feature... i believe old mate there has caught a ve. good work buddy

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
silver_bullet said:
wat about on the back window, the brake light is up on top of the window, not down the bottom nor on the spoiler, any models with that feature... i believe old mate there has caught a ve. good work buddy

If you are referring to the first lot of pics - then yes it's a VE.

If you are referring to the last pic (which most of the discussion has been about) it's not a VE... just a VY shell on the new platform.