Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

i built this car up from **** when i was 12

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
How is a 193 (ya sure its not 192) a stroker in ya dads car ? all the 192 engines i know of are all done by boring only the stroker is 224 or there abouts aint it ?

vlalx095

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 vl sl
something like that, all i know is he got a 186 and bored it out to some tough cc

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I got warned by a mod for picking you up on obvious faults in your story, because you were constantly in the mods ear complaining about me.

The mod said they wouldnt even read my reply, so I didnt bother defending myself. The mod doesnt know you were doing the same to me, and since they said I wasnt worthy of their time reading my reply there was no point in bothering saying so.

I told you this in a reply to one of your many PMs and you denied even knowing who the mod was, letting alone whining to them.

You are not some poor innocent kid, you are a liar who wont let it go.

Now, a couple weeks later, you re-appear from nowhere, and send more PM's trying to argue the point. I'm not a part of your discussion any more, by order of the mods. Stay out of my PM's, I am not interested.

Thanks.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Wow... Longest flame ever...

Vlax, nice. Well handled with the over the top flaming from dax, good luck with the build.

Dont worry about the negativity on here, ive been on here for 3 months roughly and this is the first ive seen of anyone flaming at a 16 yo for telling their story.
This is a great forum and has great members who are nice people willing to help and give their 2c.

Again, good luck with the build, id love to see some recent pics

Cheers, Alby

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

vlalx095

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 vl sl
cheers bud.. i have been trying to start a new thread and get all the photos of the car when i bought it and from the actuall build.. im even trying to dig up the pics of the vk so this daxter will stop with his crap.
i just laugh at him calling me poor or innocent.. i have a vl ! its the most common hoon car out ! its no pulsar or barina mate i aint a sis. clair wrote to me to say welcome and ignore you k ? i have only sent 1 message to her, all i have ever said to her is thanks and ill try keep my language clean.

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
I've read through the entire thread, all I can say is, get rid of the cannon please :)

vlalx095

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 vl sl
yea i never fully agreed with the cannon. my mate who was helping me with the exhaust put it on there.
not to sure how to delete threads, want to start over new and get it done properly..

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Ask the mods to do it.