Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I can't believe they actually built this

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
From the company that brought you the first car, this is their latest car concept employing technology at a level which is simply astounding. Because it is real:

[video=youtube_share;DYTV4d-Gn0s]http://youtu.be/DYTV4d-Gn0s[/video]

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Cup holders? Needs at least three for me. Coffee, water bottle and one for the stubby holder filled with coins, pens and **** like that. If not enough... i dont want it.

6LSSVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 Series II 6 Speed SS Sportswagon
I am so reluctant to place my personal safety and well being in the hands of present day electronics.
Check out just this forum for example with the number of "glitches", "oops" and "upgrade required's".
Coroner's report: "Died because of a computer glitch - Didn't upgrade to version 2.0.1.217 - as required by the manufacturer".
Dead is dead after all.
There is no re-spawn.

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
I am so reluctant to place my personal safety and well being in the hands of present day electronics.
Check out just this forum for example with the number of "glitches", "oops" and "upgrade required's".
Coroner's report: "Died because of a computer glitch - Didn't upgrade to version 2.0.1.217 - as required by the manufacturer".
Dead is dead after all.
There is no re-spawn.

One day a 'spaceliner' full of people will burn up plunging back to earth cos the 'concept control' 'thought' it was supposed to have 'flown home'.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
wonder if its available in a TAXI pack finally a taxi that knows how to get where you wont to go without offending your sense of smell :whistling