Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I Don't Have The Power

H

Heath

Greetins all

Currently i have a VL that is suffering quite badly. The car will start and idle no probs, but when it comes to accelarating this is a different story, you can drive it with very small throttle input, but when you put the foot down to pick up the pace she's a no go. The engie stops completly and all goes quiet, as soon as you release the throttle the engine comes back to life. Some basic fuel flow check have been done, i've replaced the air flow meter and throttle position sensor,for a week or so it ran fine but this morning it was back to it's old tricks.
If anyone has any suggestions or solutions this would be greatly appreciated.

cheers.

Ash81x

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
hmm definately sounds like a air flow meter related problem, maybe check the plug and wiring for it maybe u got a bad connection?

H

Heath

I Don"t Have The Power

I'll do some checking, and see how we go. I hope this will be a simple fix

Cheers
Heath

B

brock/owna

Ash81x said:
hmm definately sounds like a air flow meter related problem, maybe check the plug and wiring for it maybe u got a bad connection?
allso look at the air flo meter whilst idling mine was glowing red and doing the same as uv described