Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I figured this would be of interest to everyone on here.

Patti2912

P4TT1
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT S Commodore

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
I seriously doubt that it is the most power because there is a guy here called "VE SS" who has an ignition Clubsoprt with twin turbo's making 732hp at the wheels but has to potential to do because it is bottlenecked by the fuel system.
No trying to make it sound like a it isn't powerful or anything , that thing will burn the tyres in every gear, however its just not the most powerful.

Patti2912

P4TT1
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT S Commodore
Yeah mate when i read that it is the 'most' powerful Commodore i doubted that such a claim can be made, all in all though its still bloody impressive to aye.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Yeah mate when i read that it is the 'most' powerful Commodore i doubted that such a claim can be made, all in all though its still bloody impressive to aye.

Haha yea it's certainly impressive, it is kinda silly claiming that you have the Most powerful or Fastest car because if there isn't already a car that out does yours, you can guarantee there is one in the making.

Here is a good example

YouTube - VE SS UTE 825KW / 1106HP ON NTHE DYNO !!!

But once you get those sort of figures these V8's are pushing 1000nm of Torque and that is alot of force to get from the tires to the road.
For example VE SS went through a set rears just on the dyno, they just got shredded.

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
I'm sure you'll all get excited once you see this,
I certainly lost my ****.

Enjoy :)

Australia's Most Powerful Turbocharged Street Commodore! - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

I know this person and he is full on shite... good car with good power from a LS3 but D E F I N I T L E Y NOT the most powerfull Gfricken8/HSV Clubsport in Australia... P.S The shop he got all this work done is is full of shite as well.

P.S The VE SS UTE is a LSx block specially handcrafted with turbo in mind, not a LS98/2/3... so not in the same.

Last edited:

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
that post was from 2009...this IS 2011 isnt it?...quite possible at that time it was the most powerful...but as we all know it was a record bound to be broken just like who has the most powerful now will have someone come along and beat it...

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now
can the stock ls2/3 block handle much power?? you always see them changing to a lsx cast iron which is obviosly better for boost.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
and you figured wrong. Zero interest here.

Reaper