Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I got a 3" X-Force catback, car doesnt sound deep anymore

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
No, fit a decent brand exhaust and it will come back. X Force are not known for decent quality note.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I sold Manta for close to 30 years and they are probably one of the best sounding systems available. I have sold a lot to members on here and apart from one or two, they really liked them. Nice and deep with a good bark when you get on it.

Christopher Bowles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline 17'
Perfect, I'll see if the guy can change it over for me, hopefully not charge full price.

So 3" manta catback?

Christopher Bowles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline 17'
I sold Manta for close to 30 years and they are probably one of the best sounding systems available. I have sold a lot to members on here and apart from one or two, they really liked them. Nice and deep with a good bark when you get on it.
I just spoke to him and he said when I get my full exhaust system complete (extractors, cats etc) I'll get a more deeper crisper sound. Is he just trying to rip me? Cause at the moment I can only afford a catback system.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I have found that adding extractors and cats to an X Force, especially 3", it gets louder and raspier. Crisp would be one way to describe it, but in my opinion, it's a bad crisp. I just don't like the sound of X Force systems. Making them louder just makes them worse.