Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I got bored, so I put a hole in my head. Warning: Graphic images.

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
When the wound heals up, you might feel tempted to scratch the stiches and pull out the knots. Claw hammer fell on my head when I was only 4. Only thing I remember was my late father cleaning up the blood stained front seat as we drove to the hospital.

You'll be fine mate. did you have an X-ray to see if theres no skull fracture?

adrian123443

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Berlina
i did a similar thing, got bottled once, thought i was fine untill people freaked out and started telling me i was bleading out of my ears, all you gotta do now is shave your head a number 1 and show off the scars

1TUFVS

High Ambitions, Low Funds
Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Acclaim
I approve of this thread. Was expecting something crap, but this thread delivers!

Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't stop laughing at your initial reaction to breaking the ring either..

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
good to hear the op is ok, you'll get a pretty decent scar out of that so start thinking of a cool story to tell people about how u got it!

1SIKR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK -Project-, VX R8 Clubsport
YAY pictures work, solid effort !!

reminds me of the time i went for a ride on the dirtbike for a "quick and harmless ride" in shorts, t-shirt ... but still wearing a helmet ... never doing that again

my knees looked like your head :/

Luke52

Reaction score
Members Ride
'07 VZ Acclaim wagon.
You'll be fine mate. did you have an X-ray to see if theres no skull fracture?

Nah, didn't need an x-ray. The doc had a good look and feel in the wound (Hence my comment about feeling violated) and said there was no damage, and due to the fact that I was "neurologcially normal" he didn't see the need for any scans. Had I been evidently affected by the knock, I would have had scans.

i did a similar thing, got bottled once, thought i was fine untill people freaked out and started telling me i was bleading out of my ears, all you gotta do now is shave your head a number 1 and show off the scars

Heh, I am thinking about getting a number 3 after I get the stitches taken out...

good to hear the op is ok, you'll get a pretty decent scar out of that so start thinking of a cool story to tell people about how u got it!

Yep, exactly. :D

Luke52

Reaction score
Members Ride
'07 VZ Acclaim wagon.
And the final pic, as promised. This is me, after being cleaned up with my mate still applying pressure to the wound.

270320110021301473468.jpg