Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I got bored, so I put a hole in my head. Warning: Graphic images.

Luke52

Reaction score
Members Ride
'07 VZ Acclaim wagon.
So I was at a mate's place for a BBBQ last night, and eventually we all started shooting some hoops, as you do.

I went up for a lay-up, and the ball must have pushed on the ring at the wrong angle, and the pole holding up the ring decided to give up, probably because it was rusted all the way through.

270320111301280679.jpg

270320110011301280679.jpg

Now I wasn't hanging on the ring or anything stupid, I know better than to do that. It was rusted through, and just gave up at that moment.

So the pole fell, hitting me on the head on the way down. Having a pretty damn hard head, I stood up and went "F****cccckkkk, sorry dude!" to my friend, whose house it was. Everyone just froze and stared at me, and that's when I felt the warm fluid running down my face. Yeah, sh*tloads of blood.

270320110031301280679.jpg

Many towels were brought out, and the bleeding eventually stopped by the time my parents got there, one to take my car home and one to take me to the hospital, where I went to get closed up.

6 stitches in the main gash, 2 in a smaller cut and a bit of glue on the third, and I was sent home to rest up.

img43021301280679.jpg

Doc told me the main wound, pictured above, split right down to the skull. F*ck yeah.

Everyone else was freaking out more than I was. Just sittin' there, cracking jokes with the doc while he patched me up. Good fun. Didn't get knocked out, didn't even feel funny, no concussion. Just blood.

I asked the doctor whether I would get a cool scar, because I wanted to make up some bullshit story about how I got it running into a burning building to save a kitten, because bitches love compassionate guys. Gotta have a game plan.

He laughed.

He also laughed when he was poking around, making sure I had no damage to my skull. Mum said "Luke...he's got his finger in there..."

"I feel somewhat violated" was my response.

Dude must have thought I was a f*cking loony. Here I am in the emergency dept. with a huge gash in my head, chipper as ever, cracking jokes the whole time.

Oh, and I still have more pics coming, just waiting on people to send them: One of me giving the thumbs up at my mates place, and one of the final closed wound :D

Funnily enough, I don't even have the slightest headache or anything today. I suspect that it might still be coming through.

Enjoy!

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
thats ####ing gnarly man, make an awesome beers story though lol

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I approve of this thread. Was expecting something crap, but this thread delivers!

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Arrrrgh! That is ####ing nasty!

Lucky you didn't land face first or something.

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
I had one of those ages ago! but back in myyyy day we just taped it shut with some duct tape. - I was pulling hair out of the healing wound for a few weeks... but when you're indestructable that doesn't matter

I dare say the ER surgeon is probably used to stitching people up while they're cracking jokes etc - due to being full of adrenalin :)

Enjoy your scar! - it's not going anywhere

jetboy

You learn til u die
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
Tiger blood , rofl

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
awesome...now when you speak your mind you have the lips to do it directly from your brain lol...