Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I have a hard time connecting to site

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
site was down for me the whole weekend. Plus before the upgrade it was playing up loading in a more basic format.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Site was down from ~4AM Saturday whilst I was performing the upgrade at which point the load went out of control and lost connectivity to the server remotely, the host restarted the server but as soon as it came online processes would spiral out of control again, this happened all the way up until 11PM where the site was moved out of harms way which created another set of issues initially and took many hours to resolve.

Host has confirmed an attack directed at the site and may explain the recent bad run we have had to what has been a rather unchanged site so a case of watch this space.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Site was down from ~4AM Saturday whilst I was performing the upgrade at which point the load went out of control and lost connectivity to the server remotely, the host restarted the server but as soon as it came online processes would spiral out of control again, this happened all the way up until 11PM where the site was moved out of harms way which created another set of issues initially and took many hours to resolve.

Host has confirmed an attack directed at the site and may explain the recent bad run we have had to what has been a rather unchanged site so a case of watch this space.
Many thanks Darren

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Looks good, and seems to be running a bit faster.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Hmmm, Aussie has upset a certain country who's not above this sort of cyber activity.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Hmmm, Aussie has upset a certain country who's not above this sort of cyber activity.

Should all forms of that country's name be included in the swear filter to they don't show up ?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
LOL, Has ASIO been notified? A foreign actor has tried to harm a Holden forum. Wait... was it the Americans? They'd harm Holden.
It could also be the Kia forums or maybe Honda forums?

OMG! What if the whole ZB forum has been infiltrated by foreign actors posing as people who like the ZB?
1594012471090.png