Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I miss my car already :(

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
well i dropped my vr commy down to get painted yesterday at 2pm, i was missing it by 4pm :(, i dont know how im gonna survive for a week without it :(
how can pplz do it loosing licences etc for 3-6mths etc. whats the longest time you have had your car for? and bad were you missing it :(

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
what colour you gettin you car painted?
i went a fortnight without my car when i had the xf, was getting a bit of bodywork done after some stupid fool who couldnt speak english sideswiped me in a 4wd and tried to blame me for it! fuk off, i aint coppin that ****!...lol.
needed a new back passenger door, quarter panel, paint n ****...was carless and had to resort to public transport for 2 weeks...:(

_Mukas_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
the paint looks like ford paint.... lol

yeh i just sent the bloke the bloke the invoice...he didnt wana pay so i went nutz and threatened to take him to court and destory him, i got the cheque the following day :D was about $800 worth o damage, and the bloke who did it is a family friends so he got off lightly i reckon...

_Mukas_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
well its getting resprayed now so no need to feel ashamed...

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
its actually not a bad thing i dont have car :S i just seen about 6 coppers out, i think they are doing some sorta blitz this weekend.., and yes thats alot of cops for were i live :)

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
fitzy2005 said:
well i dropped my vr commy down to get painted yesterday at 2pm, i was missing it by 4pm :(, i dont know how im gonna survive for a week without it :(
how can pplz do it loosing licences etc for 3-6mths etc. whats the longest time you have had your car for? and bad were you missing it :(

I know your pain mate. I dropped my commo in to get the front and rear bars replaced and it was: "will b ready in one week", "will be ready next week",

"will be ready soon". Seven weeks later, finaly got her back. I got so pissed off every time they said "almost done" I could have cried. So I hope you do get it

back in a week. Post some pics when its done though.

Steve

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Mate, I've been without my own car for nearly a year now. I feel your pain, it sucks so much.