Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I miss my car already :(

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
well ive been off the road for 5 and a half months now, i still warm my car up every second day and give her a quick squirt to get the dust off.
kinda a good thing tho cos its got a new diff, trans and stereo. and lookin oh so squeaky clean inside:p
come to think of it the whole time i had my license my ute was in the workshop or elsewhere for the majority of the time.
hope you find a box for her dude nothin worse than lookin at a broken piece of machinery:)

tom088

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
I rolled mine last Thursday, it's at my girlfriends and so when ever I go over there I can see it's squashed in roof and wrecked panels. It sucks!!! So now I've got 2 pay of the money owing on the car still and then buy a shell to stick my driveline in. I think I'll be missing my car for a while

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
How heck you rolled the car??

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
2 weeks - car was getting the back end resprayed after some "new australian" scumbag keyed the boot, had to get soem other stuff done too, i was hating it by the end of the first day... LOL

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Went a week and 1 day without car when it got stolen. That was bad because i didnt even know if i was ever gonna get it back. Missed my car so much.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Went a week and 1 day without car when it got stolen. That was bad because i didnt even know if i was ever gonna get it back. Missed my car so much.

You were very lucky! Hope you got your insurance sorted! :thumbsup:

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Got 3rd party thats it, but i have done everything i can security wise. level 3 alarm and immobilizer, full metal jacket, steering lock, kill switch. full insurance is too expensive for 18 year olds.

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
11 months and 14 days. Heres a lesson....don't do 125 in an 85 whilst talking on your phone to your boss and not knowing that a P-Plate had fallen down....talk about being reamed LOL

LOL MATE, LMAO That's seriously bad, seriously, seriously bad.

That was like what, 12 points in one hit ?

I sometimes kiss my car good night on the roof and say "night baby" *embarassed look* :( So sue me.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Mate, I've been without my own car for nearly a year now. I feel your pain, it sucks so much.

I was at nearly a year in June last year. It's now been around about 16 months that I haven't had it for. Mostly p*ssed because the mechanic thats meant to be doing the final touches hasn't done anything in 4 months, and has been away the last month.