Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I Need A Bit Of A Hand

Kim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF Evoke Wagon
Hi all,

I wonder if any of you who live near Logan in Qld feel like giving me a hand? I am of course happy to help you out in return. I have to change a motor in my VK but don't have the tools to do it and need someone to help with the heavy work.

I need a block and tackle and a torque wrench (my highset house can take the wight of a motor and box) to be able to do the work.

If you like free beer and want to wrok on holdens then let me know. You'd be helping me out a lot! I even have a few parts you could have if you needed them

Kim
0413 773 842
lord_odd at hotmail.com

F

freckly

my brother in law likes to drink. plus, he knows how to exchange a motor. he's done it for me and was quite happy to do it for beer. be warned, he went through two cartons doing mine. it took a day. i'll get back to you.

Kim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF Evoke Wagon
It's alright,

I brew my own so have more than enough beer here He mightn't be able to walk afterwards but. Does he have a block and tackle or a torque wrench? The wrench I need for head bolts on one of my motors.

R

Robbie

Hi Kim,

Can you post some pics for reference for other members while you're doing the jon?

Just a thought,

Robbie

Kim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF Evoke Wagon
What a good idea! sURE i CAN.