Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rafeekee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 sportwagon
Hey guys

I have tried everything to fix this. Numerous mechanics and holden dealerships but still no luck. I have a 2010 VE sportwagon done 194kmz about 2 or 3 months ago I noticed the steering getting a bit tighter ( only low speeds parking and roundabouts) checked fluids no leaks everything looked fine. One day the steering jus stayed like that. Mechanics and holden places said the usual pump, belt, rack so I got them all replaced but still tight steering. I'm stumped!!! I have looked all over this forum and see a couple of posts about suspension bushes and tyre pressures I have 20" TSWz with 245/35 tires i pump them to about 39 PSI also have adjustable suspension. Now the front has no more adjustment left it's as low as it can go. Could that affect my power steering? The adjustables were installed and certed about 3 years ago and iv never had any steering problems until recently. Any tips or advice would b great.

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Excessive wear on ball joints and tie rods could cause heavy steering, also, flush the fluid and replace it with proper one (I know someone who topped it up with engine oil ).

Rafeekee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 sportwagon
8 year old car I'd be looking at struts
If already work done has everything been put back on correctly.
Its got adjustable suspension that's 3 years old and its certified so yes it has been put together properly. Did u even read the thread properly? Oh and were in 2019 bud its 9 years old. Chur