Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I need help with my vy series two computer errors v6 3.8 litre vehicle duel fuel but mainly petrol

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Can anyone point me in right direction? Never used these sites before so apologies if not doing the right thing!! Need some information as to any problems associated with 2002 Holden Executive V6 Auto which caused the car I was driving to stop suddenly no power, no steering, no brakes - could not drive - and happened in an instant. This occurred 5 times each time returned to Holden service centre and each time returned and immediately occurred again - last time unfortunately it was on a major road full of cars and I got smashed. Car a write-off and ended in hospital for 3 months with life long injuries.

I was advised by several mechanics to tell Holden to check the CRANK AUTO SENSOR. I did and the manager refused stating 'too expensive it would cost $300 to $400 and codes do not show' and instead he stated 'we wiggled a wire and crimped it, so pick up the car'.

The accident occurred after this (2016). In 2016 Holden's total revenue was $3.5 billion and posted a profit of $152.8 million but my life and the lives of every other road user were not even worth $300 to $400!

I also read on another post that "GM service manuals state that a sudden failure of a component will often not set a code'. If anyone has any information re this statement and wire I can locate this that would be most helpful.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

You want to know about a wire in a car that is probably a new Hyundai by now? Got to be school holiday time

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE International 3.0L
Think they looking for an easy pay day off holden.