Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I need some details of the VR V6 fuel system

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
If anyone here with a VR V6 running the stock fuel system would be kind enough to take some photos of the hardware in the engine bay, that would be much appreciated.

Another thing I need cleared up... there's a fuel dampener or some such on the VR setup, sits in the line under the throttle plate somewhere. How necessary is this part? If it's necessary, anyone got a part number?

I'm instaling a VR V6 into my VN, running a tune for a manual VR, if that helps.

Sam

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
the fuel dampner should be under the throttle cable mounting plate even my VP jas one any model will do doesnt need to be VR it just takes the pulses of the injectors out of the fuel system.everything should be the same as vn really apart from different looking fuel rails.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
should work fine will be bolted on with a 10mm head bolt from the top of the throttle cable plate

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
reg and rails i think but im not sure what pressure differences there are between the 2 regs

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
should go ok you not got a vp throttle plate lying round they have one.

Chirpstr

A new project attack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina M5, VP M5
None on the series 1 motors at all? Well I'll be ****ed. Also, the fuel regs are the same throughout I'm sure!