Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I really need help

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Your best bet at this stage would be to get a mobile mechanic to come and put a scan tool on the vehicle and read any codes it might have. If it is an electrical/sensor issue this will aid in diagnosing it. And they should also be able to double check that your fuel pump is getting the correct signals and is working correctly.

Melanie24

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Vt Berlina
Your best bet at this stage would be to get a mobile mechanic to come and put a scan tool on the vehicle and read any codes it might have. If it is an electrical/sensor issue this will aid in diagnosing it. And they should also be able to double check that your fuel pump is getting the correct signals and is working correctly.
Thank you .. yes I’m going to do that I’ve booked it into a mechanic but he can’t look at it until the 10th

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
I tried start ya bastard under the air filter to see if its a fuel issue .. still won’t go .. it’s turning over but not starting...

dribble in some petrol and give it another try

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Might be worth $99 then get them out in 1 hour.
Your call.
But don't let them tilt tray your car to a mechanic of their choosing.