Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I Seen The New Ve

D

Dr_Hoon

VE's have been speculated to be doing runs along the Bulli Pass south of Sydney. Long story short a mate said that he was passed by a vehicle in camo that looked like the vehicles in the pictures everyone has seen on the net. One noticeable thing he mentioned is that it sounded like a Commo V6 and had dual exhasts. And they wern't cruising along, apparently they were on the hook.

Cant be 100% its the VE though, likelyhood it is at this point in time though.

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
Here ya go guys this is what a REAL VE looks like :rofl:

V E

(POSTED BY MIKEVXSS)

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
I reckon its all a big set up they know people are talking so they drive some imported car around with a big black suit on and a holden badge and when it comes time to release it they bring out something completly different, anyway changing the subject has anyone seen the new toyota aurion (i like it) thats due to be released around the same time as the ve,

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Dr_Hoon said:
VE's have been speculated to be doing runs along the Bulli Pass south of Sydney. Long story short a mate said that he was passed by a vehicle in camo that looked like the vehicles in the pictures everyone has seen on the net. One noticeable thing he mentioned is that it sounded like a Commo V6 and had dual exhasts. And they wern't cruising along, apparently they were on the hook.

Cant be 100% its the VE though, likelyhood it is at this point in time though.

Yes it's about that time to start looking for VE's if you live in country areas, if I see one on my way to work in the morning at 6am hooking down the highway, I'll go after him and get back to you on how fast they are :)

helay39

VTV85L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec 5L Manual
was on street commodores forum today and read a thread on the ve and the thing we have all been seein wrapped up in black camo foam is accually the new volvo s80 or sumtin so we dnt have to worry bout it bein the ve

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
helay39 said:
was on street commodores forum today and read a thread on the ve and the thing we have all been seein wrapped up in black camo foam is accually the new volvo s80 or sumtin so we dnt have to worry bout it bein the ve

Pity that :) because it was the best looking car out of all the spy pics of the "VE"

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
hay i say we get a monaro for something and wrap it in camo and drive it around
take pics sell them to the papers and make $$$$ for JustCommo

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(