Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Nah, no conspiracy, just poor hygiene from a politician :rolleyes:
No mistake. If you’ve heard Peter speak,... a drone did spread it.... :eek:
No, not bugger politicians... But treat them just like everybody else, triage and provide beds on need...

It was reported on the news his fever has fallen and he’s got his pc, phone and secure video system in his hospital room and that he will be there for two weeks... WTF!

My gripe with this is that others, like Joe Public, would be sent home once their fever has broken unless they have breathing difficulties.... but this political prick is working from his hospital room. If he’s working, he’s not sick so he should give up the bed to those sick people that need it... He can self isolate at home and his health remotely monitored if need be. Elitist prick!

Sorry, but when a polly or anything to do with pollies hits the news, I switch off....

Poor hygiene from a polly.....Comes naturally doesn't it.....Especially from the top end of their body :)

Typical mongrels.....Use their position to take up a bed, iinstead of someone who actually needs it

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/us/h...r-BB11carp?ocid=spartanntp#image=BB11carp_1|4

Are we to feel sorry for this bloke? The day after the first death in America from this virus he travelled around the country in a truck clearing out stores of products and now can't sell them. He was blatantly trying to make big money from all this and had no regard for others who might need stuff, was purely interested in himself. I hope he looses everything for this, I have zero sympathy for him whatsoever.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Its flat were I'm standing. :p

SARS is the correct name for COVID-19.
No it's not. SARS is a group of viruses. COVID-19 is the specific strain that is currently infecting Aussies.
This is different to the outbreak of SARS that happened in 2002.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67