Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Watched a vid yesterday of a bloke in SA I think, who put a 6 pack on ebay for $2000, and the media met him at the train station and basically made a goose of him.
The clown even had the 6 pack under his arm so actually thought someone was stupid enough to pay him $2000

Doesn't surprise me.
Really it's like scalping concert tickets, which I believe is now illegal in Oz.
eBay should pull those seller's ads.
This whole situation really exposes how little humans have advanced socially/emotionally/spiritually, in spite of our technological advancements.
The herd mentality, the FEAR of missing out can turn humans into thoughtless animals.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
doggo.png

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
No it's not. SARS is a group of viruses. COVID-19 is the specific strain that is currently infecting Aussies.
This is different to the outbreak of SARS that happened in 2002.
The virus from the 2002 outbreak was designated as SARS-CoV and a similar 2012 virus was MERS-CoV2 while today virus was designated SARS-CoV2. Note that these designations are for the virus itself.

The disease caused by the SARS-CoV2 virus was designated as COVID-19...

Ref: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/covid-19

From what I’ve read, viruses within bats crossed species barrier to some rodent (for the two SARS variants) and to camels (for the MERS strain) before again jumping species to infect humans.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Trump lies, he's made doctors lie about his health status before. So although they say his test was negative I'll hold judgement and see what his actions are over the next 2 weeks.
Maybe see if he eats Maccas or not if he lays off that he must be sick.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
The virus from the 2002 outbreak was designated as SARS-CoV and a similar 2012 virus was MERS-CoV2 while today virus was designated SARS-CoV2. Note that these designations are for the virus itself.

The disease caused by the SARS-CoV2 virus was designated as COVID-19...

Ref: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/covid-19

From what I’ve read, viruses within bats crossed species barrier to some rodent (for the two SARS variants) and to camels (for the MERS strain) before again jumping species to infect humans.
Like I said SARS-CoV2 is its real name they changed the name to make out its more scary I suppose or not to cause panic lol, I believe the Chinese engineered it and released it to crash the stock market for there own gain, maybe because of Trump not doing trade deals who knows its just doesn't make since how the 2 strains became 1 if it was contained. The Chinese are blaming the US they say they released it in Wuhan, sounds like a man crying wolf pass the blame on someone else knowing dam well they did it.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Trump lies, he's made doctors lie about his health status before. So although they say his test was negative I'll hold judgement and see what his actions are over the next 2 weeks.
Yep, I have my doubts whether Trump can lie straight in bed o_O

I haven’t heard that his doctor have already been caught lying for him but nothing from his administration would surprise me :oops:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Like I said SARS-CoV2 is its real name they changed the name to make out its more scary I suppose or not to cause panic lol, I believe the Chinese engineered it and released it to crash the stock market for there own gain, maybe because of Trump not doing trade deals who knows its just doesn't make since how the 2 strains became 1 if it was contained. The Chinese are blaming the US they say they released it in Wuhan, sounds like a man crying wolf pass the blame on someone else knowing dam well they did it.
Trev, no disrespect but I think your tin foil hat is on a little too tight and you really need to start reading some better class of web news.

We’d probably also have better quality news if the US citizens voted a better president. As is, we have an idiot running off his mouth to foreign leaders so I’m not surprised of some responses.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Trev, no disrespect but I think your tin foil hat is on a little too tight and you really need to start reading some better class of web news.

We’d probably also have better quality news if the US citizens voted a better president. As is, we have an idiot running off his mouth to foreign leaders so I’m not surprised of some responses.
Who telling the truth, I know media thrive on bs, it makes them money, I use my instincts and look what's going on in the world, It could be part of the UN agender 21 sustainable living far as I know there a lot of shifty crap that goes on, according to the UN agender booklet they want around 30% of the population gone. Its in there book black and white. Its all about the survival of man kind. I'm not worried about the so called epidemic if I die well not much I can do, I do my best to keep clean and if need been isolate, things like this only causes panic.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Yep, I have my doubts whether Trump can lie straight in bed o_O

Yeah, he's not much of a politician, he tends to keep his promises...

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Poor poor Melania...