Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I 100% blame the incompetent, corrupt Andrews government. Our second wave came directly from the botched hotel quarantine drama and the allowed BLM protest.

Do some research into the hotel quarantine shitstorm. It’s actually hard to try and comprehend how they could go so wrong.

Because security didn't keep them in, the gov't is corrupt and the gov't is to blame for it all/

Wake up...If those in considerate tossbags that were in quarantine had stayed put, there is a good chance the 2nd outbreak wouldn't have occurred. That simple....

Don't believe everything the media says...They always make the story better or worse than it really is....Depends on what they want you to believe

Last edited:

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
What do you mean the real harm is the bodies immune response??? The immune response is one of the most vital processes that sustains us. If a person's immune system is not working properly no vaccine in the world is worth a damn as it basically stimulates an immune challenge that does the real work.

If the real issue is a person's immune system is damaged or not working properly then the virus is not the real problem.

If you are unable to understand what is being explained, in relatively simple terms, in the following article.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08...ments-and-covid19-cure-research/12527034?nw=0
Then unfortunately there are no drugs or treatments known to mankind that can cure stupidity.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Why are 99% of deaths linked to aged care and not all the other unhealthy people you mentioned?
A perfect example of peak stupidity - make up a number and present it as fact.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
This is one of the best explanations of the virus I've come across that helps people understand the dangers. The real harm is the bodies immune response

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08...ments-and-covid19-cure-research/12527034?nw=0

The drug mentioned here is similar to that used on our son and his auto immune disease.
Very informative - that should be compulsory reading for anti-maskers and "just a flu" Covid-19 deniers (although I suspect most of them lack the required attention span to complete it and the intelligence to comprehend what was read if they do).

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
What do you mean the real harm is the bodies immune response??? The immune response is one of the most vital processes that sustains us. If a person's immune system is not working properly no vaccine in the world is worth a damn as it basically stimulates an immune challenge that does the real work.

If the real issue is a person's immune system is damaged or not working properly then the virus is not the real problem.

Pharmacological action is unnatural. Look up how paracetamol works because the pharma companies don't seem to know.

If you have a puncture, is the problem the nail, the tyre or the air that is escaping?
Try reading what you are criticising before you criticise it, you stupid twat!
Otherwise your total ignorance becomes absolutely obvious.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Did Trump really say that? Please show proof of his "mantra".

Maybe he was suggesting an abstract concept you did not understand? An example would be not testing for any other transmissible disease therefore the "cases" are lower than actual "silent" events in the community that have no appreciable clinical significance ...

Trump has said a number of times they only have more cases because they do more testing and then went on to suggest they should do less testing. When questioned on that point later he laughed it off. I could post up links but they will be labeled as fake news so I suggest you do your own research.

The problem with covid is that those asymptomatic patients who you seem to deem as "no appreciable clinical significance" are in fact really important as those asymptomatic people are potentially spreading the virus and thus creating more clinically significant cases. This is what sets this little virus apart from the flu and something you don't seem to get.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
If you are unable to understand what is being explained, in relatively simple terms, in the following article.
Then unfortunately there are no drugs or treatments known to mankind that can cure stupidity.

My comment was directed to Fu for a reason not you. Do you have some sort of basic intelligence problem?

Oh i understand the article and i understand its shortcomings. The action of interleukins are not well understood. There sure are a number of simpletons on JC ... Are you trying to say they try to cure you of stupidity but failed? Did you go to Tech school?

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Trump has said a number of times they only have more cases because they do more testing and then went on to suggest they should do less testing. When questioned on that point later he laughed it off. I could post up links but they will be labeled as fake news so I suggest you do your own research.

The problem with covid is that those asymptomatic patients who you seem to deem as "no appreciable clinical significance" are in fact really important as those asymptomatic people are potentially spreading the virus and thus creating more clinically significant cases. This is what sets this little virus apart from the flu and something you don't seem to get.
[/QUOTE)

So the truth is there is no mantra as you claimed.

And I understand far more about the viral problem than you seem to get.

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL