Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Bring trained in micro biology, why aren't you posting medical journals or studies instead of news articles to back up your view? There are plenty showing the affects, but minimal against. Is that why you continue to resort to attacks instead of facts?

It's tiring

What attacks do i resort to? There is a group of members on here that resort to attacks. I defend my point of view, particularly against those that went to Tech because they couldn't handle school.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
But hey, you can go online and spend countless hours denigrating people online from your basement whilst your mother probably does your laundry and cooks your dinner.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I just went for a drive, didn't need a special permit or reason to be out, nope just enjoying those freedoms we have here in little ol' NZ.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
It is the moderator that is a hypocrite and resorts to denigrating the members.

Just replying in kind :)

Cheers for reporting my post. I could just deal with it myself but I'll leave the report for my fellow mods to deal with.

Now, back to enjoying my freedoms .....

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
What attacks do i resort to? There is a group of members on here that resort to attacks. I defend my point of view, particularly against those that went to Tech because they couldn't handle school.

You know that not everybody is interested in getting a degree to work in a laboratory processing samples/slides. Some people actually want to do a trade or different educational route than university. That does not make them less smart. It is you who seem to equate university education to intelligence. Clearly you are very narrow minded.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
You know that not everybody is interested in getting a degree to work in a laboratory processing samples/slides. Some people actually want to do a trade or different educational route than university. That does not make them less smart. It is you who seem to equate university education to intelligence. Clearly you are very narrow minded.

Narrow minded ? Thats coming from someone that believes his television.? You seem to post way too much crap for sponsors to keep investing in this site...

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
There you go again making assumptions. Do I watch telly? sure do but I never said what I watched on telly so that makes you the fool.

If this site is such crap you are welcome to log out and never come back. It's really simple.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
There you go again making assumptions. Do I watch telly? sure do but I never said what I watched on telly so that makes you the fool.

If this site is such crap you are welcome to log out and never come back. It's really simple.
The site is good. You are what's crap.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Who is trolling now?