Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Your posts

I posted a video from someone that lives in the USA about what is going on in his local hospital.
I posted an article written from Professor Heneghan and you ask me that?? Did you read it? Did you understand it?

I posted on the immune system being fundamental and people are crapping on about a little piece of shitty virus. Clearly they do NOT understand the issue. I also posted an article on covid in the viral thread. Look it up if you want and read it closely.

******** Dan in Victoria is crapping on about the virus is a 'wicked silent enemy" ... it really is a Public Stupidity Test .... eventually we will find out the virus is bs just like eventually we found out there were no WMDs in iraq ....

They may as well say the virus is the new Bin Laden and enough people will believe it .... and that's what they rely on ...

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
In that video the person filming asks where are the patients. Where are the patients? Answer = in the wards where they keep the sick people but of course.

If you can't understand that simple concept I suggest you go back to school and work on that intelligence level.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
In that video the person filming asks where are the patients. Where are the patients? Answer = in the wards where they keep the sick people but of course.

If you can't understand that simple concept I suggest you go back to school and work on that intelligence level.

Intelligence is not your expertise. The uploader lives there. YOU don't live there.

You sit in NZ making what you think is smart remarks.

Sooooooooo many people allegedly sick and dying in the USA and in his hometown so where are they?

You say in the wards. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
yep, I just went out and enjoyed my freedom. Went to a busy shopping mall, no need to worry about face masks and crowds. Plenty of loo paper on the shelf.

How is your basement?

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
yep, I just went out and enjoyed my freedom. Went to a busy shopping mall, no need to worry about face masks and crowds. Plenty of loo paper on the shelf.

How is your basement?

You are just a f**** idiot.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
1596958739902.png

Oldenholden

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE Calais wagon
Im thinking, didnt realise covid made you **** yourself to death, just sayin:rolleyes: