Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Maybe its empty because there no imports coming into Australia from china, therefor stocks running low. I wounder who started the panic buying? Probably the Chinese, I seen one buying boxes of handwipes maybe its the new thing they selling them to china instead of baby formula.

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
Kleenex, Sorbent and Quilton certainly are made here in Oz.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
My daughter works in retail and they have run out of toilet paper , hand sanitizer, flour , bottled water ,tissues and rice . The only rice on the shelf is basmati rice as it grown in india and the chinese won't use it .
One chinese customer thought it was funny because she coughed in front of my daughter without covering her mouth, she looked at my daughter laughed and said corona virus . She quickly changed her tune when she called her a dirty asian c#nt.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
One chinese customer thought it was funny because she coughed in front of my daughter without covering her mouth, she looked at my daughter laughed and said corona virus .

Wow. On one hand they plead with the public not to be racially prejudiced, then on the other hand they go around doing idiotic things like that.
I would have given her a swift backhander for that little stunt.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
No prizes for guessing what nationality were trying to bulk buy toilet paper from Costco.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
No prizes for guessing what nationality were trying to bulk buy toilet paper from Costco.
Yeah if there is a easy way to make a few bob the asians will do it . Daughter said i bet when all this is over they will try to return the leftovers for a refund, sorry not happening.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Yeah if there is a easy way to make a few bob the asians will do it . Daughter said i bet when all this is over they will try to return the leftovers for a refund, sorry not happening.
They might even try for refunds on the used bits.