Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yeah but our farmers lose 100s of $1000s. People who would normally be employed by the farms doing the harvest won't have work. For the sake of a few 100 there could be 1000 or more people who dont get paid. Plus the farms that struggle anyway will be forced to plow crops into the ground. We are talking the potential for millions of lost revenue, for the poorest state in Australia. It has massive consequences that they maybe don't care about. Farming is one of our biggest exports without it we will be fucked.

I get all that.

Try dealing with them as a supplier and you will understand what cnuts they are.

Don't blame the drivers / staff for the actions of the corporate entity. They will be getting just as screwed.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
When you have a good look at everything happening in this country at present, you realise just how greedy and selfish we've become. 'I'm alright Jack" is alive and well. The consequences of our actions, particularly the way they affect others, is of no concern. Those morons who think they need three 48 roll toilet paper packs that we see in the media demonstrate this attitude graphically. I hope they end up really needing that quantity by contracting chronic and permanent diorhea.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Local servo had 4 pack toilet rolls for $10.

FFS we're doomed

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Local servo had 4 pack toilet rolls for $10.

FFS we're doomed

We've been travelliing along the road to Doomsville for some time now.

This is just a mile marker.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Office works have dunny paper, not to many people realise that.

went-to-coles-3202db5292.jpg

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I've seen at a few supermarkets and corner stores, they are putting limits on toilet paper buying.

As for Toll....What a bunch of knobs....Lets hold the country to ransom probably for an extra 5 cents an hour....Idiots

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
... We also have a stockpile of veg ready to ship to the mainland but Toll is on strike so there may be mass dumping soon...
While disappointing about the potential loss of fresh produce, good on them for holding those cnuts that run Toll to account.
As for Toll....What a bunch of knobs....Lets hold the country to ransom probably for an extra 5 cents an hour....Idiots
I had a quick google and found no articles about any Toll strike :confused:

In February this year, Toll was shutting down many of its IT systems and reverting to a slow manual processing due to suspected cyber attack. But nothing about a strike :confused:

In any case, i think the aussie populace may wake up when we suffer a big solar flar that wipes out the electrical grid and communication systems... We'll all have to learn to go back to paper and pen. It will hurt the "right now" generation much more than it will us old(er) farts :rolleyes:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

In February this year, Toll was shutting down many of its IT systems and reverting to a slow manual processing due to suspected cyber attack. But nothing about a strike :confused:

Honestly I haven't a clue why they'd be striking if at all...But knowing transport companies, they'd strike due to a pathetic reason like a slight pay increase of 5 cents per hour

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

In any case, i think the aussie populace may wake up when we suffer a big solar flar that wipes out the electrical grid and communication systems... We'll all have to learn to go back to paper and pen. It will hurt the "right now" generation much more than it will us old(er) farts :rolleyes:

https://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/6643078/mua-action-to-cost-state-toll-warns/