Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Don't know why people keep bringing up the anti vaxers in this. Corona virus is levelling the playing field as there is no vaccine yet. I think it's the ones who vaccinate themselves against everything on earth that are shitting themselves over this one, because nobody is safe. Welcome to how the third world feels about the diseases we don't have to worry about.
I mentioned anti-vaxers as they insist that vaccines cause all sorts of issues and seem to imply that the cure is worse than the disease. Facts seem to prove otherwise yet the anti-Vader’s are steadfast in their beliefs.

So, if a vaccine is developed and mass immunisation quickly reduces the death toll, will they stand by their unscientific principles and refuse or will they line up with arm outstretched wanting a shot?

As for people who have trust in vaccines, it’s not odd for them to want a shot of a new safety and efficacy tested vaccine. Anti-vaxers on the other hand?

So, simply put, i mentioned it as it will be interesting to hear their reaction and see the level of hypocrisy in what I think will be the many that I’m sure will want a shot.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
We don't have a vaccine for the common cold ... why would a competent vaccine be developed for this version when the globalists want depopulation? Philanthropy is an inside joke ...

They have been working towards population control for decades
David Rockefeller talking about population reduction and they founded the UN and the WHO ... it is not what you think it is...

Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population
https://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2009/05/26/billionaires-try-to-shrink-worlds-population-report-says/

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Peoples of the capital cities (Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne) please stop it

lol.....so people in Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart & Darwin can merrily carry on panic buying ?

Typical east coast mentality.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
From what I've read and heard, Italy has been one of the hardest hit countries by the virus (outside of China).

Interesting to note, Italy's economy has been totally screwed for a while now and their banking system was on life support via the European Central Bank (ECB)
I smell a rat.
This virus pandemic is just too convenient....it's allowing politicians, bureaucrats and central bankers to have free rein to do whatever they like, no accountability, no scrutiny, no checks and balances.
The global economy has been very sick and overloaded with excessive debt for too long...the morally corrupt elite power brokers have f-ucked up and need a scapegoat to bail themselves out....again

Will the Pope open the Vatican doors to shelter all the homeless and broken people on a cold and rainy night?

No but he will pray for them.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
lol.....so people in Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart & Darwin can merrily carry on panic buying ?

Typical east coast mentality.
hahahaha :)
I was gonna include Perth (honestly I wuz), but hey, Perth be in the middle of nowhere, so they're pretty much rooted anyway.
*I read somewhere Perth is the most isolated city in the world?
As for the other Capital cities they are pretty much east coast by Australian political & geographical standards, yeah? lol o_O

Besides, most of the greedy people live on the east coast...plus I wanted to give Sydney and Melbourne the bird. Coz they're getting a bit cocky

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
ps
If I was required or needed to relocate too any capital city in Oz, I would choose Perth.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
FFS the reporters at press conferences asking questions are the dumbest c@#ts.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
.. I read somewhere Perth is the most isolated city in the world?...

Besides, most of the greedy people live on the east coast...plus I wanted to give Sydney and Melbourne the bird. Coz they're getting a bit cocky
Got an airport, not isolated as far as SARS-CoV2 is concerned :p

East coasters are a bit cocky? Do they have bird flu as well :eek::p

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
FFS the reporters at press conferences asking questions are the dumbest c@#ts.
Yes and no... they know who butters their bread so simply don’t want to rock the boat too much ;)