Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I thought I was over it....

woooo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Multiple
except for the nil traction upon throttle
Slightly off topic, but there are modified Camry's, and yes few and far inbetween.....Called a TRD modification which consisted of bigger brakes and a supercharged V6 amongst other things......Neal Bates (the rally driver) had the input with these cars....Let me say, I have driven a few very quick cars and this is up there with a change jocks car when you put the boot into it.

Back on topic.....Nice new set of wheels you have aquired Revster
t to

H

harrop.senator

except for the nil traction upon throttle

t to

Wondered if the change jocks moment was when they torque steer on boost puts you across three lanes lol. The aurions are quick but all that Power through the front wheels suck. Needed a gt4 system lol.

woooo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Multiple
Wondered if the change jocks moment was when they torque steer on boost puts you across three lanes lol. The aurions are quick but all that Power through the front wheels suck. Needed a gt4 system lol.
Exactly

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Yes, the torque steer is a good jock change moment.....But despite that, they are still fairly quick when boost comes into play

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
Safely home. Brilliant.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-22_13-51-3.png
    upload_2017-11-22_13-51-3.png
    424 KB · Views: 186

HemiMagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE, CL Charger, VK Charger, Motorsport
Slightly off topic, but there are modified Camry's, and yes few and far inbetween.....Called a TRD modification which consisted of bigger brakes and a supercharged V6 amongst other things......Neal Bates (the rally driver) had the input with these cars....Let me say, I have driven a few very quick cars and this is up there with a change jocks car when you put the boot into it.

The TRD was a fun drive, but all wheel drive would have been better.

P1020394.JPG

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon
Nice!

I bet it isn’t stock come Christmas!