Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I thought it was today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz08

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY11 V6 Calais SII
havnt decided wether mine will go towards an exhaust or stereo yet....or the mountain of debt i have :(

nick3110

2.5" Catback
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2
haha, you get given money by your government, god damn that sounds like a good country, we just had a tax and ACC increase over here, so more money out of our pocket, maybe were not doing as bad as other countries?

lol u'd see that a country with high taxes, shows the economy isn't running the best.. the only reason the Australian govt. can give 12million aussies $900 or there abouts is because they had so much surplus..

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
Remember they did have to put the whole thing on hold while the high court made the decision.

You may find that the quickest payments will go to those who lodged their tax return themselves on time last year, not through a tax agent, and provided bank account details.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Its only $900.If you have to wait at the mail box for it you are out of your depth.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Payments will probably start with last names begining with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Would suck to be a Zatowski :)

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Just a quick question...

My gf is a full time student adn she also works part time.

Though she doesn't get aus study or any of that crap from centrelink.

Does that mean she misses out on the extra $950 for students because she isn't aready mooching of tax payers?

nick3110

2.5" Catback
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2
i don't know jester.. its seriously confusing, but my gf does mooch of the govt, plus being a full time student and working part time.. she already has her 950, so if ur gf hasn't got it yet, then i highly doubt she'll get it.. i'm not sure if i even get the $900.. stupid not being 18 before june 30th lol.. even though i do have employment income (have had an income since i was 14 n 9 months :p).. anyone know if i get it?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Looks like she doesn't get it... the ONLY handout from the ATO is the one for tax payers.

The student one ($950) seems to only be for students who get payments from centrelink already.

Which is bollox in my eyes... If students are getting it then all students should get it... not just the ones who get centrelink payments... it seems the government is rewarding people for taking money by giving them more money...

Ah well... thanks for the info boys

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i don't know jester.. its seriously confusing, but my gf does mooch of the govt, plus being a full time student and working part time.. she already has her 950, so if ur gf hasn't got it yet, then i highly doubt she'll get it.. i'm not sure if i even get the $900.. stupid not being 18 before june 30th lol.. even though i do have employment income (have had an income since i was 14 n 9 months :p).. anyone know if i get it?

What does being under 18 have to do anything? If you paid tax last financial year you will get it providing you earnt under 100k.

Status
Not open for further replies.