Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I threw a sook and deleted my thread because I didn't get a reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigheth

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8
Can anyone help me, I accuired this commemorative coin through a deceased estate. It is from Stokes & very heavy. Is this the coin that came with the 1981 vc anniversary Holden which came with a bottle of port and medallion, or does it have something to do or given out to employees etc. I would some more information if anyone knows about this coin as I have never seen the commemorative coin before and there is no number on the actual coin but it’s in a wooden block collector case ? Thankyou for your help

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Why the **** do people do this?

Don't get a response or the response you like and you delete the contents? Contents restored!

Well if you don't like us, we don't like you. Piss off and don't come back!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
So the new user decided they didn't like response, left a message on my profile which they then deleted and then also reported my post.

User didn't like my attitude or rude language apparently.

Funny thing is, we can see everything people do.

User wants to know what my problem is? Problem, maybe it's the fact that people come here asking for help, when they don't get it or don't get the answer they want they do stupid **** like deleting the OP content and deleting the thread title making a mess of the forum which we then need to clean up.

This all been after the new user posted the thread in the wrong area to begin with so someone had to move it and approve it before it becomes visible to the forum users.

The worst part is, this was probably of something of interest to other users who like Historical Holden info but the user was to selfish to leave the OP up for others to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.