Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ice Road Truckers

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
What an awesome show.

Unfortunately we are only watching season 4 currently in NZ when they are finishing the end of season 6 elsewhere :(

fatboyvk

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 vr commodore
it gets boring after a while and seems a bit tryhard with the whole alaska thing.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
and I'm pretty sure is's a repeat

The Sunday episode is but saturday @ 7.30 is the new series.

it gets boring after a while and seems a bit tryhard with the whole alaska thing.

It does a bit, I get tired of the cometary sometimes about how dangerous it is, but we laugh about the newby who runs the pass every time without chaining up and invariably spins out every time. That guy was as close as it comes to been killed by an avalanche as one can and he didn't even know it.

It looks like an awesome place though. I'd do it. The original series looks cool as well when they drive on the ice, with the northern lights and all that.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I hate all those kinds of shows, just gives me the shits for some reason, like "Dangerous Drives" or whatever, they have to drive under a hanging rock or something, takes like 5 ad breaks to actualy show them doing it, and they edit it to make it look like they crash, then they make it in the end and over exxaggerate everything lol. They even made a road train overtaking another road train the most suspensful thing ever haha.

Just ain't for me

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
I'd have a crack at it. I wonder what the coin it like? Probably missed my window of opportunity now as wife and kids would not be so happy if I did.

I agree with yank wank suspense, dragging everything out and repeating sections over and over to try and get you on the edge of your seat.... It puts me in the edge of my remote... Next!

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
I'd have a crack at it. I wonder what the coin it like? Probably missed my window of opportunity now as wife and kids would not be so happy if I did.

I agree with yank wank suspense, dragging everything out and repeating sections over and over to try and get you on the edge of your seat.... It puts me in the edge of my remote... Next!

Same. I don't think my wife and kids would be happy with a "holiday" to Alaska in the middle of winter.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
I don't get it with the shows of rednecks/hillbillies doing really dangerous stuff (truckers, pilots, gold rush, trawlers, swamp people). Seen one episode seen them all. But, there are another 40 channels to choose from so I don't have to, I guess.

Ancient Aliens is one show that gives me the shits above anything; all hearsay and conjecture.

I prefer wheeler dealers and chasing classic cars on discovery turbo max.