Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

id hate to be this guy

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Sash, odd then that the other party was able to get through the ID process to be able to make the false listing?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Sash, odd then that the other party was able to get through the ID process to be able to make the false listing?

I am sure the Police will find out how he did it. This matter has obviously been reported and being investigated.

I often wonder about ID processes. Generally you are asked for you date of birth, street number and postcode etc. Many of us would know these basic details of our friends and relatives and could pull it off over the phone?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I am sure the Police will find out how he did it. This matter has obviously been reported and being investigated.

I often wonder about ID processes. Generally you are asked for you date of birth, street number and postcode etc. Many of us would know these basic details of our friends and relatives and could pull it off over the phone?

yeah I know, I have before recieved calls where I have thought that it was not the legal lesse of the service.

But in the case of a listing, you would need to have that name on the account, as the listing name has to match the account name. To change an account name you need to provide proof, IE birth/marriage certificates etc...

So Im not sure how dodgey the other telcos are to allow this? (that number was not T's) Someone looked ;)