Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idea of VE Crew/Cruise/Meets (P Platers)

KARTAL

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Commodore VE SV6
ill do my best to be there.. what time use meeting up?? and same story as dyno ve.. put aside 17k and topped up by the old man.. he didnt want me getting the car i wanted with the 17k i put aside because i would be driving it illegally.. (6turbo)

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
i go to epping/brunswick sometimes, it takes me less then an hour from berwick. So if ya got the time head down haha but if not kartal all good as its a long drive.

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
what time suits everyone? 8pm onwards?????

FRIDAY NIGHT

This is the location guys, Enter off Wellington Rd and enter the little side street:

Go to the Top level IF IT IS CLOSED GO TO THE CAR PARK NEXT TO THE MULTI LEVEL ON THE LEFT OF THE MAP AND LOOK FOR A VE!!!!!

2dbmryh.png

The location for anyone who wants to put it in a GPS is: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&...Wellington+Rd,+Clayton+Victoria+3168&t=h&z=16 OR 66 Wellington Rd, Clayton And it is Directly OPPOSITE this address

Last edited:

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
To add to the car ownership thing, yes I bought my sv6 brand new basically went half my cash and half personal loan not that it will be difficult to pay back my profession allowed me to make this move... also with the help of my grandfathers retiree card payed way less than what holden is/has offered for the sv6 :) going from a 1.6 nothing ford meteor to a 2010 sv6 i like to think I did well on my own (23 btw). Also this cruise only p plate invite only?

Tommo_27

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I would prob come if it was a Fri or Sat night but not during the week. Too far for me have to get up early for work.