Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ideas for Tattoo

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Howdy, Well me and my mate wanna get a tattoo next weekend, I've made a bet with another mate that i will get a tattoo so i don't wanna loose 10 bucks, and I no I'm gonna be stuck with it for life so its gotta be something decent,

I'm pretty stumped for ideas though I'm thinking about a naked woman on a pole on my leg :p

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Post up what you have got or any ideas for an 18 Year old idiot

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Getting a tattoo coz of a bet isn't probably the best way to get one your going to like forever. Your going to make a quick decision you may very well regret.

As for ideas, http://www.tattoojohnny.com there is a mass amount of pic's there. Other than that the only decent tatt I have seen with a naked woman is of one riding a spark plug, will see if I can find a pic.

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
before u go to the parlour, take a trip down to ur nearest nursing home....see what time and saggy skin does to the appearance of tatoos.......ewww!

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
just remember that you wont be an 18yo idiot forever before you decide what to get, you are the only one thats gotta like it really. I would design your own but still use the tattoo sites for ideas. Dont get one of thos off the wall ones even if you change it a bit to make it unique

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
oh get the southern cross..... every other 18yo yobbo has it.

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
oh get the southern cross..... every other 18yo yobbo has it.

haha, thats exactly the thing I'm talking about, that goes hand in hand with the skull and barbed wire around it.