Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idiot drivers...

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
umm yeh, and some people just dont get it ay.

If he was such a good driver then why the hell was he doing it?

Because some people still haven't figured out that a being a good race car driver has little to do with being a good street driver.

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
Idiots... agreed. head on, I dont agree, to me a head on is when two cars hit well head on, as in two front ends collide, from the pictures he could have been turning right and been side swiped by the hilux, yes its unlikely but the media is definitly not one to go by either.
Either way its another life lost unneccasary, unless you were there its hard to pin point what happened. Im leaving it at that, caus its been a long two days for me and i have been drinking a little to much.

Well no he wasn't turning.

Look at the road I have linked, this is the road the crash was on.

Google Maps

As you can see there is no right hand turns, that there would be a chance of getting T boned on. The few that are there, Well Batten only has a funeral parlor, Boulter is leading to the Water tanks and a CSIRO branch.

This isn't a media up play, simply a case of dumb shits behind the wheel of a car.

PS: I didn't personally see them, but my Dad witnessed them speeding excessively before they turned onto Amy.

In short this is what happens when drop kicks drive cars...

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Has anyone ever noticed that when people who know these idiots are interviewed or are giving an opinion its always:

"Oh... he was a good driver... but..."

WTF?!? If he was a good driver... there wouldn't be a "but" unless the but involves another driver causing the accident.

Pitty about the car... it didn't get a choice in the matter...

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
The people in the hilux are ok though yeah? what about the hilux?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
What does him being a soldier have to do anything?

Waste of a good ute.

Just curious, how did your dad have his eyes calibrated to know they were doing 160?

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
ffs what a ****ing idiot serves him right for being a ****ing dumb **** mother ****ing **** **** ***ING hom* ****er **** **** **** ****.
it doesnt matter if was a good driver or not (obviously he wasnt cause he is dead) he was a **** head and he got what he deserved imagine if he had killed a family.

its dumb **** **** head poo po***RS like him that **** it up for every one else.

1 less idiot on the road = win

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
ffs what a ****ing idiot serves him right for being a ****ing dumb **** mother ****ing **** **** ***ING hom* ****er **** **** **** ****.
it doesnt matter if was a good driver or not (obviously he wasnt cause he is dead) he was a **** head and he got what he deserved imagine if he had killed a family.

its dumb **** **** head poo po***RS like him that **** it up for every one else.

LOL you tell em

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

Damn straight! Keep the idiots in the driveways ;)

zerodown

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SSII A4, VSII CLUBSPORT M5
He may well have been a good driver. I wouldn't say Brock was a bad one, more just a case of increasing your odds in a non controlled environment. Probably rolled the dice many times before imo. If you engage in risky behaviour, you know the consequences.

I'm more worried about the people he may or may not of had a head on with rather than calling this bloke an asterix. Are they o.k?