Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idiot drivers...

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
ffs what a ****ing idiot serves him right for being a ****ing dumb **** mother ****ing **** **** ***ING hom* ****er **** **** **** ****.
it doesnt matter if was a good driver or not (obviously he wasnt cause he is dead) he was a **** head and he got what he deserved imagine if he had killed a family.

its dumb **** **** head poo po***RS like him that **** it up for every one else.

1 less idiot on the road = win

UNLEASH THE FURY!

xD

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
ffs what a ****ing idiot serves him right for being a ****ing dumb **** mother ****ing **** **** ***ING hom* ****er **** **** **** ****.
it doesnt matter if was a good driver or not (obviously he wasnt cause he is dead) he was a **** head and he got what he deserved imagine if he had killed a family.

its dumb **** **** head poo po***RS like him that **** it up for every one else.

hahahaha i lol'd, i cant even make sense of that post......

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2

quoted for truth :yeah:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Heya, just thought I'd point out why you shouldn't street race...

I'm sure we could point out a few more reasons why you shouldn't street race just besides this article. As Craig said, what a waste of a ute.

OnLiA6

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS 3.8
he wont be doin that again any time soon...

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
What does him being a soldier have to do anything?

Waste of a good ute.

Just curious, how did your dad have his eyes calibrated to know they were doing 160?

Personally it has nothing to do with it, just giving you the run down...

As for my dad, well obviously it's an estimate. The road he seen the tosser in question on is a 100 speed limited road. So given by the rate at which the ute in question approached and over took it's fairly easy to make an estimate when you have 35 years driving experience. Just like cops can easily tell if your speeding when there travelling in the opposite direction to you, all experience bud :thumbsup:

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
the sad part of it all is that somebody has to recover this guys body and scrape bits into bio-hazard buckets..... i have been down that path a few times..... it's not nice.

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
i feel for the bloke in the white hilux & his family