Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idiot drivers...

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
Heya, just thought I'd point out why you shouldn't street race...

Long story short this guy is a soldier, leaving an official function and he was EXCESSIVELY speeding as he over took my dad, dad estimates he was doing 160+ KM/H.

Then I have someone on msn defending what he was doing because he was a "good driver".

So for all drivers who do this sort of ****, you're not as good as you think you are...

Here's a link to the article Driver killed in horror smash - Northern Territory News

Attachments

• Fuckin idiot....jpg
    Fuckin idiot....jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 338

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Far out, there is nothing left of that car!!!!

My thoughts are with those in his family. :( Its always terrible when a life is lost due to such stupid behaviour.

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
Far out, there is nothing left of that car!!!!

My thoughts are with those in his family. :( Its always terrible when a life is lost due to such stupid behaviour.

Considering he was racing an xr8 ute, they where obviously taking up both lanes hence the head on with the hilux.

Yeah car was ruined, but imagine the outcome if he had of had that head on with a packed family car....

Idiots like this piss me off and I believe it's natural selection at it's finest...

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
he won't do it again

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
umm yeh, and some people just dont get it ay.

If he was such a good driver then why the hell was he doing it?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
It really doesnt look like a head on collision at all. The rear of his car is missing, yet the front is relativly intact, something doesnt add up. Ill go with your mate and say he slid out, and then guessing the hilux hit the rear end, makes more sense.

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
It really doesnt look like a head on collision at all. The rear of his car is missing, yet the front is relativly intact, something doesnt add up. Ill go with your mate and say he slid out, and then guessing the hilux hit the rear end, makes more sense.
It's a head on because the vehicles involved in the crash where traveling in opposite directions, doesn't take a genius to figure out he hit the hilux sideways...

Point is, he was doing 160+! Racing like a farking idiot and lost control and smashed "Head on" into another car, all in a pretty much straight 100km/h zone.

Idiots like this are the cause of deaths and I have no sympathy for this tosser.

Edit: It's actually a 90km/h zone.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
It's a head on because the vehicles involved in the crash where traveling in opposite directions, doesn't take a genius to figure out he hit the hilux sideways...

Point is, he was doing 160+! Racing like a farking idiot and lost control and smashed "Head on" into another car, all in a pretty much straight 100km/h zone.

Idiots like this are the cause of deaths and I have no sympathy for this tosser.

Edit: It's actually a 90km/h zone.

Idiots... agreed. head on, I dont agree, to me a head on is when two cars hit well head on, as in two front ends collide, from the pictures he could have been turning right and been side swiped by the hilux, yes its unlikely but the media is definitly not one to go by either.
Either way its another life lost unneccasary, unless you were there its hard to pin point what happened. Im leaving it at that, caus its been a long two days for me and i have been drinking a little to much.