Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

idiots on roads - whinge, long winded.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Well coming home tonight on the usual, long hilly stretch of road ontop of the mountains i always travel on. Its mostly deserted late at night when i travel, but it can be dangerous there has been many accidents/deaths on it and it was wet, its also a 100km/h zone.
Coming along it i find a 95 white sonata doing 80k's with a old 97ish white vectra stuck behind it. No biggie, i'll wait till over taking lane and ill overtake them:thumbsup:. I gets to overtaking lane and pull out and start doing 95k's and as soon as i get next to the sonata he speeds off with 4 people in the car. So i think wanker and pull back in. Now sonata slows back to 80 and holds me up again and he thinks its a great joke:bang:. So i manage to get past them and i take the lead and do my 100k's while he swerves across lanes and tries to overtake me again, but i block him in. He stays back now and then i notice the vectra come speeding up the overtaking lane and pull in front and then slows to 80k's:bang:, thats when i realise they are together and he also has 3 or 4 mates in the car. So all sorts of games happen now where they try to box me in and pull me over, brake checks ect and it was becoming very threatening to me by this stage.., but not being in the mood i simply call their bluff and swerve into them and force them out the way as they clearly didnt want me to damage their cars as much as i didnt want to damage mine, but i was in the mood too if they didnt move:realangry. Finally i get past them and hold them both behind me and i stay in the right hand lane. Next minute i see the vectra come racing down the inside lane in my rear vision mirror, and i recon atleast 150k's he was doin:eek:. Being really pissed and threatened by this stage i pull in front of him at the last minute and see if i can really scare him and get myself a new car all at the same time:flame:. He couldnt stop in time and i can hear his abs/brakes going hard and he swerves across the next lane and i also do the same in font of him to try and keep him lined up with my rear end, he keeps swerving over into the oncoming traffic lane(thank god no cars), which i wont go over too, he skids past then hits the gas again and gets in front of me:bang:. He tries a timmid brake check but it dosnt wash and i keep up him. Anywayz it s near the end of the road and we are near civilisation again. They gave up and turned off one way and i continued home.

But after all that i came out thinking that could have been real serious if they had pulled me over, who knows what their intentions were. Were they just **** stirring or did they seriously want to hurt me who knows. Im still a bit shaken by the whole incident but its just one of those things where you do what you think you gotta do at the time and i cant really explain to the cops now that i swerved at them and forced them off the road ect...

Well done if you read all that;), anyone else have any dodgy experiences on deserted roads

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
similar thing happened to me except i ended up pulling over they pulled up on my passenger side tried to get in the car but the door was locked punched the window a couple of times so he starts coming around my side i hit the go pedal across 4 lanes(empty) dead end street one goes into a park then onto a roadand theyre coming after me again i managed to squeeze down the foot path over gutters and all theyre cars were lowered and couldnt get through so i got away

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Man thats ****, ****wits got nothing better to on a friday night than try and get themselves killed.
Should have taken their plates and called the cops
I wish i did, but the way things were moving and swerving there wast time to think about taking plates let alone write them down

similar thing happened to me except i ended up pulling over they pulled up on my passenger side tried to get in the car but the door was locked punched the window a couple of times so he starts coming around my side i hit the go pedal across 4 lanes(empty) dead end street one goes into a park then onto a roadand theyre coming after me again i managed to squeeze down the foot path over gutters and all theyre cars were lowered and couldnt get through so i got away

That sounds serious, that sux. Lucky you got away from that.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
hahahahaha good call

i would have no problems ramming if i had too
this is why i run a dashcam so i can record this sort of stuff

dash cam im thinking is a good idea. Its what i needed, it would have seen these guys locked up i recon.

Slippy_Trippy

Unicorn Shepard
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT II Commodore Acclaim
a vectra overtook you? weak

:p

It always seems the way too, they car that seems to race me the most is a bucket of poo Pulsar SSS.

I think if I were ever in that situation paint and bodywork would unfortunatly have to come second to being mugged by 2 car loads of people.

-Slippy

mcrow5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
ive always wondered how idiots like that get their licence. clearly they dont deserve to be driving if they do that.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
**** happens. Grab a teaspoon of concrete and move on.