Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

If I had to get aftermarket alloyes for my Caprice...?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Looking for a bit of advice... my caprice rims are not in the best condition and I'm thinking maybe I should get replacements.
Now I got a quote from Holden but the original ones are a rip off to buy. :bang:
Plus a tyre shop told me the quality aint bad yet also not that good either.

Anyways, if I got the rims on my WK replaced, what should I go for?
I dont want to get cheap quality but I dont need to fork out for the best there is either.
I'm more after a smooth ride then a sports feel.

Looks wise; I want them to give more of a prestige look to the car not too sporty.
Defiantly not chrome (I like Chrome but not on this cars alloys).

Also, if possible, I want them to fit onto the same 'bolts (excuse my lack knowing correct vehicle teams) as my current ones do.
If I re-sell the car, I'd put the originals ones back on.

Links and pics are welcome :thumbsup:

If it helps, I am located in Perth, WA

Here is the car:
65014d1243494720-testing-digital-camera-pics-my-ride-resized_dsc02963.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
How much are you willing to spend?

I really have no idea how much quality rims would set me back. :embarrass Never ever bought any before. Any advice welcome but I dont want something low quality.
I do actually like the way the originals looked but the suspension place told me all four have slight damage which is causing my ride not to be as smooth as it should be. Previous owner was an older buy with his wife so maybe he hit a few too many curbs in the 5 years he owned the car (from new)

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Why not just get your stock rims repaired? I was once quoted $50 per corner when I had some scratched 19's.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Why not just get your stock rims repaired? I was once quoted $50 per corner when I had some scratched 19's.

I think they are buckled as well which is effecting the handling slightly. I'll look at all the options once I've collected enough advise :thumbsup: