Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

If you were forced to own a Ford, What would it be???

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
If you were forced to own a Ford what would it be?

I might have a Typhoon since the V8's are piss weak, So the Phoon for me.

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
I would if i had the cash, i would voluntarily purchase a phoon, or a tornado, either or, or if forced to do a project car from a ford, an XD with the biggest block i could find, my mate wants to do one with some mental motor from the states in it, 800ci i think, that would suit me fine. Make it like a yank tank, straight line speed but no handling characteristics whatsoever

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
I've kinda got a soft spot for the EL GT. Actually there are a lot of Ford's that I'd quite gladly give a spot in the garage seeing as I like just about anything capable of making lots of noise, smoke and G-forces. But yeah, top of the list EL GT, Any AU T-series or an XA/XB GS type thing with the 351 clevo and no anti pollution gear! Hmmm seen a nice XH XR6 ute around Canberra as well, drops awesome burnouts and is just a tad more realistic than my top three.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Patrio7 said:
pretty sure this thread has been done before.

I would own a AC Cobra [ ford engine :p ]

or a GT40 [ newer version ] http://www.akamoto.co.uk/gallery/Ford-GT40-1280.jpg

that car is sex with a stick(shift)

A new GT? Bah humbug, I wouldn't own anything that gimp clarkson has anything to do with. The cobra though, now there's an interesting bit of kit. Did you know they made a few with a 427 big block? :bow: :bow: :bow: Some saudi arabian sheikh dude owns one and he actually drives it!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
pandaman said:
I've kinda got a soft spot for the EL GT. Actually there are a lot of Ford's that I'd quite gladly give a spot in the garage seeing as I like just about anything capable of making lots of noise, smoke and G-forces. But yeah, top of the list EL GT, Any AU T-series or an XA/XB GS type thing with the 351 clevo and no anti pollution gear! Hmmm seen a nice XH XR6 ute around Canberra as well, drops awesome burnouts and is just a tad more realistic than my top three.
A yes the AU T-Series i forgot that, The only good thing made in the AU was the T-Series by far. Top engine old muscle plenty of torque.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
SlickHolden said:
If you were forced to own a Ford what would it be?

I might have a Typhoon since the V8's are piss weak, So the Phoon for me.

So tell me, why are the V8's pissweak? I would really love to hear why, i guess seeing as you have owned one and all you should be able to form a very healthy argument for it. :)

I would love to have an Aston Martin DB9, those things are sex on wheels.

If it has to be a ford badged car, not just a ford owned car, then i would love a BF or even a BFII when they are released completley upgraded GT-P.

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
The only ford I would own if I had the money is the reincarnation of the GT40.
Ive only owned one ford in my life and had enough go wrong with it to put me off for life! But if I had the money to but a GT I wouldnt be worrying about the repair bill!

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
shelby<<< spelling? like the one in the movie GONE IN 60 SEC'S love them cars

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
BF2 Fairmont Ghia Turbo