Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I'm back + Jokes

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm back which means more bad jokes. Please keep the applause to a dull roar.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Air Sick[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A little guy gets on a plane and sits next to the window. A few minutes later, a big, heavy, strong, mean-looking, hulking guy plops down in the seat next to him. The huge man glares threateningly at his neighbor, crowds the little guy so much that he's flattened against the window, and immediately falls asleep.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After the plane takes off, the little guy starts to feel a little air sick, but he's afraid to wake the big guy up to ask if he can go to the bathroom. After a few attempts, he realizes that he can't climb over him, and so the little guy is sitting there, looking at the big guy, trying to decide what to do.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Suddenly, the plane hits an air pocket and an uncontrollable wave of nausea passes over the little fellow. He just can't hold it in any longer and finally pukes all over the big guy's chest.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About five minutes later the big guy wakes up, looks down, and sees the vomit all over him.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"So," the little guy says brightly, "are you feeling better now?"[/FONT]

Sunday School

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nine year old Joey was asked by his mother what he had learned at Sunday school.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Well, Mum, our teacher told us how God sent Moses behind enemy lines on a rescue mission to lead the Israelites out of Egypt.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When he got to the Red Sea, he had his engineers build a pontoon bridge and all the people walked across safely.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Then he used his walkie - talkie to radio headquarters for reinforcements. They sent bombers to blow up the bridge and all the Israelites were saved."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Now, Joey, is that really what your teacher taught you?" his mother asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Well, no, Mum. But if I told it the way the teacher did, you'd never believe it!"[/FONT]

The Wisdom of youth

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Never give up because life gets harder as you get older. After preschool the road of life keeps getting bumpier and bumpier and bumpier. Angela Martin, age 11[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Never blow in a cat's ear because if you do, usually after three or four times, they will bite your lips! And they don't let go for at least a minute. Lisa Coburn, age 9[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Don't think life is easy, because when you get older it is hard work. I used to think life was easy, now I have to do the dishes every other day. Nick Coleman, age 9[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Take risks. I mean, if you like this person and you don't know if they like you, ask them out and see what happens. I liked this girl and I asked her out. She said no and she hates me now, but I took that risk. Bruce Wagner, age 13[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A realist is more correct about things in life than an optimist. But the optimist seems to have more friends and much more fun. Megan, age 14[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms. But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy. When planets do it we say they are orbiting.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rainbows are just to look at, not to really understand.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Someday we may discover how to make magnets that can point in any direction.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change back into a sun in the daytime.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Water freezes at 32 degrees and boils at 212 degrees. There are 180 degrees between freezing and boiling because there are 180 degrees between north and south.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A vibration is a motion that cannot make up its mind which way it wants to go.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many dead animals in the past changed to fossils while others preferred to be oil.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Genetics explain why you look like your father and if you don't why you should.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vacuums are nothings. We only mention them to let them know we know they're there.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some oxygen molecules help fires burn while others help make water, so sometimes it's brother against brother.[/FONT]

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
2:30? the night is still young then though i cant talk, 2am is my normal bedtimeand 3am is my "ok to heck with it, im going to sleep" time

i do night shift work so being up at this ungodly hours ( yes 9:30 AM WA time ) is unusual for me

some interesting takes on the world around us, good find pretender

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
pretender said:
Take risks. I mean, if you like this person and you don't know if they like you, ask them out and see what happens. I liked this girl and I asked her out. She said no and she hates me now, but I took that risk. Bruce Wagner, age 13

haha, this blokes gonna go a long way i think.

good to see you back as well pretender, the jokes section has been empty without you