Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Im going to get a skyline

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
there is always a group of idiots lol, what shocked me one day was i was sitting in my car at some park eating my lunch and some random bloke in some jap car pulled up next to me saying my car was alright and askin me stuff about it then drove off. i havnt even had someone in a commodore pull up just to ask about my car haha

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
skylines are a nice car but if i was going to buy a import i'd get a supra, they are just a better car then the skyline

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
well , it's a nice car, good engine to work on

feels great to drive a good 4wd every now and then, but if you do a lot of highway driving with a high boost, it's going to crack up your head :D

GREGWATKINS75

05 VZS UTE
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ S ALLOYTEC 190
call me a traitor, but been in my mates skyline, quite a few times, he has about $7g worth of mods, and all I can say is s**t its fast, scares me abit every now and then, and handles way better than any commy I have ever been in........ but at the end of the day, personal choice........ I wouldnt own one.....unless it was free.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Cmon now, we should all focus our hate towards honda drivers *Hides*

lol my sister had a honda accord had rwc done on it etc exhaust etc, crap itself inless then 3 weeks lol !!

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
Cmon now, we should all focus our hate towards honda drivers *Hides*

yeah Hondas are a piece of crap, but Honda V6 vs. a Holden V6 ... it'll kick your ass ...

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I've driven a couple of Skylines myself - an R33 GTS-t and a modified R31 Silhouette... both were very quick cars, and they handled well - no doubt about that... but something about them just didn't bite me. I just didn't enjoy it as much as I should have.

I guess when you're as biased as I am, you can't compare anything to the torque of a V8 :)