Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Im going to get a skyline

pedrotski

Big Stato!!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitcroftit.com.au
Members Ride
95 & 96 VS 5L Statos
Hey guys,

I went for a drive in my brothers, friends, milkmans skyline and man it was so fast, it light up 1st and then 2nd at redline and did a huge chirpy into 3rd so im going to get one.

Ok enough of the bullshit.

Why is it import drivers are so quick to jump at you when it comes to cars. I was talking to one the other day and hes talking **** about how fast it is etc with just an exhaust and pod. He was braging about how he can light it up into 2nd and how any car that isnt japaneese is ****.

My statesman can light up 2nd and with 4.11 gears and 15" tyres would be able to smash through them easy.

Why are import drivers to quick to dis anycar that inst japanese. I have driven Supras, 180's, Skyline's etc but its nothing but fast gearing to me.

I drive a VL Commodore

I drive a Skyline, too.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore Poverty Pack
What about the Commodore drivers who try to drag race me off every set of lights when I'm in the Skyline?

You get clots in every subsect of auto enthusiasm. Deal with them. :thumbsup:

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Sooooo..... your complaining about import drivers complaining about holdens. Doesnt that make you just as bad as them. Respect each car for its merits and give credit where its due. The fact of the matter is that with small mods to a skyline, it can produce big power vs small mods to a commy doing sweet F.A.

you say "Why are import drivers to quick to dis anycar that inst japanese".... then you do excatly that in the very next sentance "I have driven Supras, 180's, Skyline's etc but its nothing but fast gearing to me."

Wadda knob you are, go buy a scooter.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
LOL @ fabz....

But seriously you get people who are wankers no matter what car they have. It could be worse, i have a friend that thinks anyone who owns a commodore is a ******** and that his car is the best thing since sliced bread...... (btw its not a skyline/supra/200sx or anything actually powerful, its a jap family sized fwd so barely anything to brag about)

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Lol buy a vl best of both worlds haha

Guru Spook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
You get that from anyone who's into cars. Just remember if you lower yourself to their level, you're just a bad.

I have no time for wankers that think their car is the hottest thing around. Whether it's a Skyline, Commodore, Falcon, Supra, WRX Etc.

They're all ****tards as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by a moderator: