Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I'm so tired and want out of this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Most people who are serious about topping themselves don't talk about but just do it, those that do talk about it are just trying to draw attention to themselves.........

Also I want you ####s to know you've helped me with my decision. How many of you have ever been nice to me? Not a single one of you.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Mods need to get this off to police ASAP. ISP follow up.

I do consider this very serious.

VPN mate. do you know what that is?

Here's my current IP: 45.125.244.96

I think you will find it resolves to Auckland, NZ

I've learnt enough to not risk people finding where I live and sending the police.

Last edited:

pebbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2
Do it in a national park, after 14 days they can hose you out and the fertilizer will be good for the plants particularly as you have filled yourself with nitrogen, good plant food.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
I'm also a cutter, it feel so good to cut into your own flesh, such a stress reliever.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I laughed because I thought to myself, sucked in, could not have happened to a bigger ####wit than you. Too bad insurance was dumb enough to pay out.
Happy to have made your day Alex :beer chug:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Also I want you ####s to know you've helped me with my decision. How many of you have ever been nice to me? Not a single one of you.

TBH I have no ####ing idea who you are or if you are serious but I do believe you have been banned from this forum before so most likely this is just another attention grabbing stunt before you get banned again. If indeed you do kick the bucket then I feel indifferent but rather sad that you wasted the time of people on this forum who might actually care about what you do or do not do to yourself!

Totally ####ing selfish if you ask me!

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Do it in a national park, after 14 days they can hose you out and the fertilizer will be good for the plants particularly as you have filled yourself with nitrogen, good plant food.

Too many people frequent these parks, too much risk of being discovered. My worst nightmare is to be interrupted mid way through and be left with more brain damage.
I have scouted out several locations and left a bunch of $2 coins on the ground for a couple of weeks to see if anyone has come along and picked them up. Both spots were untouched.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
TBH I have no ####ing idea who you are or if you are serious but I do believe you have been banned from this forum before so most likely this is just another attention grabbing stunt before you get banned again. If indeed you do kick the bucket then I feel indifferent but rather sad that you wasted the time of people on this forum who might actually care about what you do or do not do to yourself!

Totally ####ing selfish if you ask me!

You're entitled to your opinions but ask yourself why would I choose to start this topic rather than just troll the forum?

pebbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2
You have obviously drank to much sheep dip. sleep it off and write again tomorrow.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
After just reading and commenting on your thread about Moderators, I have come to the conclusion that:
You are probably just being a jerkoff now and trying to get yourself banned.
Seriously mate, if the forum bothers you that much just log out and don't come back.

But on a more serious note
I don't know you personally or your situation, but if you are seriously as troubled as you are making out in this thread: Man up, grow a set of balls and deal with your issues, make the effort to go and talk to someone like a psyhchiatrist, not some dingbat on a phone. Get yourself some help Think about your Fiance and the rest of your family you will be leaving behind and how it will effect them if you go through with any of this...

Babbling on about topping yourself on a public forum isn't going to help you out in anyway at all, and almost everyone is going to call it bullshit and laugh it off anyway.
I really hope you get yourself sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.