Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I'm so tired and want out of this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Darkthrone having a very dark sense of humor and see the funny side of things is a great way of relieving issues as you know, hope you are now doing well, try and remember there are a lot of people worse off, it helps when things sometimes look grim.

Ok so who are these people who are worse off? Please list names.
Do you know how many times I've heard that. Well #### those people, they don't affect my situation. I'd gladly give them my life to live if I could but I can't.
I haven't earnt a dollar since HP gave my job to an Asian overseas in March 2015.
Nothing more degrading than having to teach someone how to do your job and then find they don't renew your contract.
They call it "best shoring". Personally I think Australia is the best shore.
Tax return was easy this year. $0 earnt, $0 taxed $0 refunded.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
BTW Immortality, I added you to my ignore list several posts ago so why are you wasting your time taking to no one?

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Yes the health system is totally screwed, having worked in the system myself, I've seen first hand how poorly managed it is and it's disgusting.

I've said my piece, I've been mature about it, so whether you wish to seek help or not is up to you, again I suggest you go to the local hospital and seek help.

As said above, you are selfish, so either piss off and do what you say you're going to do and not draw other forum members into this crap, or actually listen to some of what the members here have to say and seek help.

Sitting on a car forum carrying on about this all is going to get you no where and nor will it help any of us, especially you.

The chances of your partner, family or friends, or some random finding you dead are selfish, they don't deserve that what so ever, having seen and worked with suicides.

Either seek help the proper way, as mentioned above, go to a hospital and go from there, or... get off the forum, you're a flog mate.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Big al no one was nice to you because you have always been a massive arse hole on this forum. Just giving you the mail.

I do feel for you though after reading this and wish you the best of luck with whatever path you choose. Hopefully you can manage to somewhat recover or atleast have a painless death.

Best of luck buddy.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Darkthrone having a very dark sense of humor and see the funny side of things is a great way of relieving issues as you know, hope you are now doing well, try and remember there are a lot of people worse off, it helps when things sometimes look grim.

That's dead right mate, as bad as I get some days, well most days, there is always someone worse off than myself.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
There are people worse off than you, get over yourself and grow up all you risk doing here is bringing people who have a REAL problem down with you.
Its a pity they let you out.

Since there is no judge, no jury and no trial. Just some wanker with a straw hat who filled in some yellow form, they really can't hold you forever like a real prison.
It amazes me how they can do this though judging from most of the responses here, not many people care what happens to the mentally ill so long as they don't have to deal with them.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Yes the health system is totally screwed, having worked in the system myself, I've seen first hand how poorly managed it is and it's disgusting.

I've said my piece, I've been mature about it, so whether you wish to seek help or not is up to you, again I suggest you go to the local hospital and seek help.

As said above, you are selfish, so either piss off and do what you say you're going to do and not draw other forum members into this crap, or actually listen to some of what the members here have to say and seek help.

Sitting on a car forum carrying on about this all is going to get you no where and nor will it help any of us, especially you.

The chances of your partner, family or friends, or some random finding you dead are selfish, they don't deserve that what so ever, having seen and worked with suicides.

Either seek help the proper way, as mentioned above, go to a hospital and go from there, or... get off the forum, you're a flog mate.

Yer go to the hospital and get locked up again, great idea... not. They have never helped me in anyway shape or form.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Well, I've tried to help with my thoughts, the rest is up to you, only thing I ask if don't pull your missus, family, friends and others on this forum into it.

car_driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
I have absolutely no friends. my 2 brothers don't speak to me at all because they don't want someone with a mental illness around their kids despite the fact that I am non violent unless provoked by cops. My sister makes an effort once in a while.

I feel badly for whoever has to find my body and clean up the mess. I really do. I have thought about that too you know.
I have had suicidal thoughts since I was 10yo. I think living with all this **** for another 28 years is a pretty damn good effort and I doubt many other people could manage it given the same set of circumstances.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I'm tired of living with a brain defect that I've had since birth that prevents me from feeling any emotions.
I'm tired of dealing with dumb people on a daily basis.
I'm tired of trying to keep a job when I continually get pissed and **** on by every company I've worked for.
I'm tired of trying my best to be a decent member on this forum only to get infractions for pathetic things.
Most of all I'm tired of life and I hate every second of it.

So I've ordered a G size cylinder of food grade 99.99% nitrogen, 2 large oven bags, cable ties, a length of tubing to make a cannula with, micropore tape and all the fittings needed to hook it up to the N2 regulator that I use for racing tyres.

Plan to load the cylinder into the boot, run the hose into the cabin, hop into the car and drive to a nice secluded spot, put the cannula and bag over my head and pull the cable ties fairly tight so some gas can escape, turn the remote gas valve on and peacefully die.

I'm just sooooooo ####ing tired of living.

Best wishes to you all,

Big_Al
why not cut the dramatics and take a nice big overdose of sleeping pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.