Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I'm so tired and want out of this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
I am going to try and steer this thread in a happier direction.
Have any of you realized yet that..................
Raj has been banned

:lmao: :nopity: :yahoo: :rockon: :spot on:

See ya round "Captain Know It All"

I'm kinda new here so don't know most people but notice Raj is always on, what did he do? haha.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Pi**ed off just about everyone on the forum.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I am going to try and steer this thread in a happier direction.
Have any of you realized yet that..................
Raj has been banned

:lmao: :nopity: :yahoo: :rockon: :spot on:

See ya round "Captain Know It All"

He'll be back

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Thing is we ban the trolls but some return. However this is thought process of the Admin and Mod team:

We have this completely ingenious foolproof system. If you create a new account and we catch you, we'll just ban you again.

If you create a new account and manage to hide your tracks so thoroughly that we can't identify you, we'll just wait for your idiot personality to inevitably come out and we'll ban you again.

If you manage to so comprehensively cover your identity to the point where you completely suppress your idiot personality and don't call attention to yourself... we win. ;-)

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
If you create a new account and manage to hide your tracks so thoroughly that we can't identify you, we'll just wait for your idiot personality to inevitably come out and we'll ban you again.

Well it shouldn't be to hard to find Raj if he ever joins up again, you just have to wait for lots of posts from a: self centred, arrogant individual on an ego trip that knows everything and consistently points out how wrong/stupid everybody else is when they don't agree with his opinion and who has more points than a porcupine.....Then you found your repeat offender

Last edited:

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Raj has done it before and he'll do it again - he'll be back shortly.

I never expected to see a thread like this on JC. Suicide is a very confronting topic, and I suspect many members feel uneasy even thinking about it. Knowing a number of people I grew up with who took that path, I feel it's not something to talk lightly about, or even joke about. Especially considering the impact it's had on the lives of their families and friends.

Hope you get your **** sorted anyway.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I laughed because I thought to myself, sucked in, could not have happened to a bigger ####wit than you.

You wonder why no one here likes you. You claim in your first post that you are tired of trying to be a decent member.... yet this is what you post about a Admin of the forum.
This thread and the others telling the members of the forum that you are going to kill yourself tomorrow (plus a pm to me stating my infraction has caused this) is just an epic meltdown and totally unnecessary.

Here we have a grown man in his 30's posting nasty stuff about others on a forum then when he gets pulled up for it he goes on a massive pity party for one with the motive of having me, and possibly other moderators/admins, banned or their status removed.

You need help, professional help, be that because you think you can come onto a forum break the rules and get away with it and not reprimanded, or because you have so much sand in your vagina that it's chaffed and you are very angry at the world.

You wanted attention, you have it. Over to you. You either log back in under this account post tomorrow and eat humble pie or create another account and visit the forum to see what went down :)

Kill yourself? Doubt it seriously. Probably sober up and feel pretty stupid.

Last edited:

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
When I read the first few lines of his first post , I thought it was some creative writing thing for his year 10 english class .

SaUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SSV ute
I cant believe this thread is still open, its giving him exactly what he wants.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
I'm tired of living with a brain defect that I've had since birth that prevents me from feeling any emotions.
I'm tired of dealing with dumb people on a daily basis.
I'm tired of trying to keep a job when I continually get pissed and **** on by every company I've worked for.
I'm tired of trying my best to be a decent member on this forum only to get infractions for pathetic things.
Most of all I'm tired of life and I hate every second of it.

So I've ordered a G size cylinder of food grade 99.99% nitrogen, 2 large oven bags, cable ties, a length of tubing to make a cannula with, micropore tape and all the fittings needed to hook it up to the N2 regulator that I use for racing tyres.

Plan to load the cylinder into the boot, run the hose into the cabin, hop into the car and drive to a nice secluded spot, put the cannula and bag over my head and pull the cable ties fairly tight so some gas can escape, turn the remote gas valve on and peacefully die.

I'm just sooooooo ####ing tired of living.

Best wishes to you all,

Big_Al

Ph: 1300 22 4636

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/

Status
Not open for further replies.