Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Immaculate 94 VR Statesman Low k's **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
ITEM: 1994 Holden VR Statesman

SERIES: VR Series 1

ENGINE: 3.8 V6 on gas.

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Goldy bronze

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Immaculate Condition by far above average...

INTERIOR CONDITION: Immaculate with custom fitted Sheep skin seat covers fitted through the holden dealer, So seats never been sat on without the covers

TYRE CONDITION: Front tyres 4,000k old

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 15" Dunlops,

ODOMETER: 136,900

SERVICE HISTORY: Yes

REGO OF CAR: Currently registered

REGO TILL: Not 100% on that

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: Not needed

PRICE: $6200ono

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM, and ill forward my dads number.

OTHER INFO:

This is my parents 1994 VR statesman V6, Its immaculate condition, Its very straight no dents in it, paint has been kept beautifully and the whole car is spotless... My Grandparents originally brought it of the original owners in 2006 after having it for 12 months they decided they wanted something bigger to tow a caravan with so my parents brought it, Its got factory Fitted gas still in date, Its had show room ordered Sheep skin seat covers custom made for the car When new $2000 worth. as seen in the pictures they are in very good condition and very comfortable...

Factory options, Electric windows, Cruise control, Climate control, Full trip computer, Steering wheel controls for radio, Drivers Air bag, the Glove box or the box above it is suppost to be chilled ??? Velour trim under the sheep skin covers, Everything on the car works... Runs Perfect on both petrol and Gas..

Its got a new exhaust system thats done around 1500km There are no modifications on it at all, Still has a factory tape player no cd player. Air con works a dream recently re-gased... Has a Haymen Reece heavy duty tow bar.

It would have to be the best on the market would be extremely hard to find one in the condition like this one, and having low km, Never been owned by anyone under 45,

Any questions feel free to ask send me a message and ill forward you my dads number.

PICTURES:

DSC08937.jpg

DSC08938.jpg

DSC08941.jpg

DSC08945.jpg

DSC08943.jpg

DSC08944.jpg

DSC08950.jpg

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)