Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Immobiliser bypass

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
I just bought a stolen / recovered VY wagon from the auctions which I was told had a key. I later found out that I only have the blade of the key and not the entire key. I currently have the car on my car trailer and would really appreciate if somebody could tell me how I could get it off for the time being until I can order a new key.

I have tried leaving the ignition on accessory for 2 hours and tried leaving it on on for 2 hours but no luck either way. Any ideas?

Thanks
Mick

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Get holden to make you a new fob.

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
Get some mates to help you push it off the trailer. Hopefully no one here is going to blab about disabling the one thing that stops people stealing our cars.

All you need to do is take the VIN number, the ownership papers, and some ID to a holden dealer and they can look up what they need on their system to make a new fob. They cost over $100 so be prepared to bend over.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Get some mates to help you push it off the trailer. Hopefully no one here is going to blab about disabling the one thing that stops people stealing our cars.

All you need to do is take the VIN number, the ownership papers, and some ID to a holden dealer and they can look up what they need on their system to make a new fob. They cost over $100 so be prepared to bend over.

Yeah, more like over $150..
Some holdens will charge more if you do not have the bcm security number. Takes all of 5seconds for them to look up (assuming its the original bcm) but will charge additional anyways.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
All good guys I bought a blank key head from Coventrys for $76 (my fault for not having a spare few ready to go from eBay)amd programmed it with my Tech 2. BCM security code was in the owners manual under the passengers chair luckily.

Then it ran like pus but ended up being leads 4 and 6 on wrong plugs (dont know how or why). All peefect now.

Cheers guys.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
All good guys I bought a blank key head from Coventrys for $76 (my fault for not having a spare few ready to go from eBay)amd programmed it with my Tech 2. BCM security code was in the owners manual under the passengers chair luckily.

Then it ran like pus but ended up being leads 4 and 6 on wrong plugs (dont know how or why). All peefect now.

Cheers guys.

I accidentally had the 4 and 6 lead mixed up after doing plugs one day. Makes a horrible noise. I felt like such an idiot for getting them mixed up.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
I find it odd that it happened at an auction though I feel as though someone did it in the hopes that I wouldnt be able to work it out and I would dump the car cheap on gumtree for them to buy.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I find it odd that it happened at an auction though I feel as though someone did it in the hopes that I wouldnt be able to work it out and I would dump the car cheap on gumtree for them to buy.

Its possible. But more than likely the auction house mechanic is retarded.