Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Immobilized problem

Ruben Filippus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden adventra cx8
Pls is there no other way to make immobilizer off?And if there is a way what is the colours of the immobiliser wires?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
On todays episode of "How to steal a car"

Ruben Filippus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden adventra cx8
The car is mine and I can even proof the ownership

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Holden Adventra in Namibia?

The owners manual should tell you how to deal with a key head failure.

Ruben Filippus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden adventra cx8
Holden Adventra in Namibia?

The owners manual should tell you how to deal with a key head failure.
The problem came up coz I brake the barrel coz the key was not turning and I was only starting with the screw driver putting it in that black igination switch. But before starting I have to press the remote control unlocking button. Naw the remote control is no more communicating with the car. I even replace the battery on the remote control but no help and red padlock is just flashing it won't going off

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'd highly recommend replacing the key/barrel as the key head needs to contact the reader which happens when the key is inserted into the barrel.

No easy way to disable the immobilizer as the key head/bcm are matched and the bcm and pcm are also linked to prevent theft by switching out components.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
There is no immobiliser module, it's a feature of the BCM and thus can't be bypassed or isolated. Only way to get past it is to leave the key set accessories for like 2 hours, but since your barrel is broken I think you're out of luck.

Ruben Filippus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden adventra cx8
I
There is no immobiliser module, it's a feature of the BCM and thus can't be bypassed or isolated. Only way to get past it is to leave the key set accessories for like 2 hours, but since your barrel is broken I think you're out of luck.
I returned the barrel back to the original position and tighten up with wires. The problem naw is on the key coz no signal going out even if I am trying to unlocking or locking the doors I even naw spend a lot of money to can key programmers. They check the key for sending frequent and they said it's sending frequent. They came to the car to program it and it's just fail to register the VIN .the the programme machine that they are having there is no Holden mark and they where trying to program it on the name of Chevy Lumina and still it can't register the VIN I really don't know what to do naw

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
Surely you checked all the fuses yeah?

If the key is sending a signal but the car wont unlock or register, you probably got a key receiver and/or key reader slip ring fault.

If the key, key receiver and key reader slip ring is good, ECM, BCM, PIM issues.

Last edited:

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8