Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse Blue SV6. HEAAAAPPS OF MODS :)

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Installed the short-shifter today :) looks way better.. gears feel a bit tighter/ closer now, I'm really happy with it =D

Quick piccy

5e4bf805.jpg

jasonjames77

Reaction score
Members Ride
morpheus purple VZ sv6
hey mate cars still lookin mint as always, just wondering where you got the satin chrome bit on the gear knob, beeen lookin all over ebay but can only find v8 ones n also the short shifter whered u get that? lol cheers

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Haha... hoping to get bags next year.. There's still a heap of other mods i wanna do too! I have plenty of time to get it all done though with 3 years left on P's.. if I do everything now i'll prob get bored of it by then! slowly but surely ;)

Jasonjames, i got them from eBay.. both are hard to come across, if i see some more i'll let ya know.. you just have to keep a keen eye on ebay for things like that!

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Hey mate got it off ebay, it's custom made... Don't think the dude has any left though!

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Thanks dijm, it does look awesome but is hard to keep clean!

Impulsive, I always thought of it as the same thing as in shortened gear shifter but no, it's not a short shifter in the sense you mean.

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
how much shorter is it!!! i love it.. would you be able to send me a photo of your old shifter, i wanna see if they can be 'modified'